• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum and the game I'm hooked on right now is Wind Waker HD which was release on the eShop on September 20th before the physical version. I bought it a couple days ago and I love it. I'm currently on Dragon Roost Cavern, because I have to go to school and all that crap. Soo did anyone else download it? Where are you in the game?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#2 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

welcome to the forum. im getting the game october 5th. i just prefer to have the retail copy.

2lvmghw.png

#3 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for the welcome and I personally have no preference for digital or physical. I just really wanted it because I love Zelda. And Mario, how could you not?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the welcome and I personally have no preference for digital or physical. I just really wanted it because I love Zelda. And Mario, how could you not?

I love Zelda and Mario too but I'm not going to risk downloading digital content especially full retail games until Nintendo fix their account system as its currently broken. By that I mean any digital content you download is tied to the console itself and not your user account. Not to mention the deluxe edition has a measly 32GB of storage so its pointless downloading digital content especially retail games. So no thanks. I will wait for my limited edition retail copy with Ganondorf figurine to be delivered this Thursday.

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

just finished 100%ing it last week.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

I love Zelda and Mario too but I'm not going to risk downloading digital content especially full retail games until Nintendo fix their account system as its currently broken. By that I mean any digital content you download is tied to the console itself and not your user account. Not to mention the deluxe edition has a measly 32GB of storage so its pointless downloading digital content especially retail games. So no thanks. I will wait for my limited edition retail copy with Ganondorf figurine to be delivered this Thursday.

Tying the content to the console prevents game-sharing which is a problem on the consoles that have more liberal account systems and allow games to be re-downloaded infinitely on any number of consoles.  Nintendo's system has its own issues but it's not "broken."  

Edited by kokirii, 30 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#7 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Eh, not gonna download much anyway. Only really wanted to get it then.

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Tying the content to the console prevents game-sharing which is a problem on the consoles that have more liberal account systems and allow games to be re-downloaded infinitely on any number of consoles.  Nintendo's system has its own issues but it's not "broken."

It can also be 'untied' fromone console and 'tied' back to another, its a quite a bit of a pain, but as long as you understand how the system works and dont do something foolish, like get rid of your console while the account is still tied to it.... You dont have to worry about losing everything.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

You can also download all of your games to the system and then sell the system with the games which doesn't work on other consoles if it's tied to your personal information.

I prefer the accounts but this way does have its benefits.

#10 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

It can also be 'untied' fromone console and 'tied' back to another, its a quite a bit of a pain, but as long as you understand how the system works and dont do something foolish, like get rid of your console while the account is still tied to it.... You dont have to worry about losing everything.

WHY YOU BAN MY EMULATOR TOPIC?

#11 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

WHY YOU BAN MY EMULATOR TOPIC?

Because linking Emulators and ROMs are against the rules of this website.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#12 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

So is thread hijacking, iirc.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#13 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

KK

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

KK

Which I explicitely stated IN your locked thread.

And now you are spamming up an unrelated thread. You need to read the tos, and follow it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Which I explicitely stated IN your locked thread.

And now you are spamming up an unrelated thread. You need to read the tos, and follow it.

Spam my thread? You said some rainbow about pimping emulators which is not a good reason.

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Spam my thread? You said some rainbow about pimping emulators which is not a good reason.

"pimping an emulator" is the same as handing them out, which as I already told you, is illegal on this site.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Not to mention blasphemy.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#18 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

I beat the game in 2003 or so. I may play it again in 10 more years when it is rehashed for the Wii U 2.

Yes. They are dumb enough to call it that. I prefer the Wii Y though.

#19 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

I beat the game in 2003 or so. I may play it again in 10 more years when it is rehashed for the Wii U 2.

Yes. They are dumb enough to call it that. I prefer the Wii Y though.

Nah probably Wii UU and 4DS.

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

i would use the content on it as a excuse to sell it for a really high price.

also i did download the game today but i play it occasinly, the game is good, also at the place past dragoon place. dont plan on 100% this one though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!