• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

So I got banned on miiverse and I wanted to know how to find out how long I'm banned. Can anyone please help?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#2 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

So, what did you do to get banned?

#3 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

I think the bans are about two weeks long, it depends on what you were banned for really, there is some advice here

http://www.infendo.c...anding-the-ban/

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

ur a bad seed

2lvmghw.png

#5 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

The bans are normally 2-3 week bans. I've been banned three times for ridiculous reasons.

#6 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Said stuff about some emulators for ios. Saw one get deleted and 30 mins later in banned :( hope it's not forever. Thanks for the replies everyone ;)

Read the article and it might be because advertising for the website that has the emulators oh well. Just upset I can't brag about having Wind Waker HD early from the eShop. By the time it's over everyone will have it :|. Here is the advertising thing:

Advertising

This includes any post containing commercial or marketing content, as well as any attempts to sway public opinion for the purpose of financial gain.
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#7 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Advertising

This includes any post containing commercial or marketing content, as well as any attempts to sway public opinion for the purpose of financial gain.

That's not it. Emulators, in Nintendo's eyes, are illegal. So, they didn't like you talking on how to circumvent buying their games... even if they aren't sold anymore. (i.e. Don't talk about piracy on there. Not the right place.)

Edited by Lebon14, 04 October 2013 - 09:12 PM.

WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#8 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

That's not it. Emulators, in Nintendo's eyes, are illegal. So, they didn't like you talking on how to circumvent buying their games... even if they aren't sold anymore. (i.e. Don't talk about piracy on there. Not the right place.)

Yea I realized that and it is a two week ban guyyyys!

#9 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Yea I realized that and it is a two week ban guyyyys!

Not sure if it will work but you should be able to creat a new user account with a different nnid to switch to until your ban is up. Not sure if it works but I made one just in case.

#10 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Not sure if it will work but you should be able to creat a new user account with a different nnid to switch to until your ban is up. Not sure if it works but I made one just in case.

It actually almost done cause I couldn't figure out when until around now so doesn't matter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!