Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

This is the Fire/Dragon type we've been waiting for. This is amazing!

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#3 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

There's also going to be a Mega Blastoise Y. Look at the eyes and you can tell.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#4 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

This is quite possibly one of the best Pokémon ever. The Charmander family is  legendary, it's even better now than before. The most epic battle ever will be between Mega Charizard X and Y.  It's so awesome!

No sig.

#5 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

This alone makes me want X over Y.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#6 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

This is quite possibly one of the best Pokémon ever. The Charmander family is  legendary, it's even better now than before. The most epic battle ever will be between Mega Charizard X and Y.  It's so awesome!

Too one-sided.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

This is quite possibly one of the best Pokémon ever. The Charmander family is legendary, it's even better now than before. The most epic battle ever will be between Mega Charizard X and Y. It's so awesome!

Mega Charizard X would destroy Mega Charizard Y. Dragon and Fire makes gives Mega Charizard X a dual resistance to Fire attacks, and Drought (Mega Charizard Y's ability) would benefit both Pokemon.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Thanks to Mega Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo X, I'm getting Pokemon X instead of Y. Sorry Yveltal....

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Come to think of it, for those who want Yveital, can't you simply trade for it? Get Pokemon X for Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Charizard X, and find a Pokemon in the game you think someone who has Y will trade Yveital for.

Anyways, Pokemon X has been paid off at Gamestop, now all I need is for the 12th to breeze by.

Edited by SDDMN, 02 October 2013 - 01:15 PM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Come to think of it, for those who want Yveital, can't you simply trade for it? Get Pokemon X for Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Charizard X, and find a Pokemon in the game you think someone who has Y will trade Yveital for.

Ehhhhhhhhh   I'm too lazy and antisocial.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Thanks to Mega Charizard X and Mega Mewtwo X, I'm getting Pokemon X instead of Y. Sorry Yveltal....

But it depends on what item you give them, right? Or can't the X item be obtained in Y (which would seem logical to me, but would still be dissapointing cause I want Charizard X and Yveltal!)

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!