Photo

Which version of Wind Waker HD did you get?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Which version of Wind Waker HD did you get? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version?

1. Digital Copy (4 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Wii U bundle (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

3. Special Edition with Figurine (6 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

4. Regular Edition (gold background) (4 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Regular Edition (colour background) (5 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

6. I have not purchased Wind Waker HD (6 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Thought I'd get a list.

Also, I cancelled my preorder but went to Gamespot on launch day anyways. Turns out the first edition is gold foiled, even if you didn't preorder. Not sure how long it'll last for though.

Edited by grahamf, 06 October 2013 - 11:37 AM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

I bought the regular edition and this is actually the first time I play this game.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#3 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I got the one with the figure in.

#4 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I got the console bundle

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I got the special edition with the figurine here in the UK. I don't know what the gold foil limited edition is like in the US but the one I got is far better then the normal edition in the US. As far as I'm aware the normal edition in the US is gold in colour where as the UK/EU version has various colours.

#6 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

I'm loving how they incorporated miiverse in this game. Now if only they'd let me bury treasure.

#7 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

The gannondorf bundle! I had no idea it came to canada! Best birthday ever! :D

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Regular edition 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

I got the special edition with the figure, just couldn't resist, it looks great. Not a big fan of digital, so I waited the extra two weeks.

#10 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Special edition with the figurine. I don't want to open it, so i might go and buy the special edition one. I didn't see any other version besides the one with the gold background. Is that still only $50?

#11 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Just a digital copy. I already have the limited edition of the first game so I can't really say I'm bothered enough to get this special edition.

Edited by Mocha Bear, 05 October 2013 - 01:03 PM.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#12 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

After some digging it seems the gold edition is a North America exclusive. Am I right? what does the special edition with figurine have in Europe or Japan?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

After some digging it seems the gold edition is a North America exclusive. Am I right? what does the special edition with figurine have in Europe or Japan?

I have the special edition with the figurine here in the UK. Its just the regular game with the regular multi coloured cover and the figurine. There is no gold coloured cover like the limited edition in the US which I am glad about as I was never a fan of the gold cover of the original GameCube version.

#14 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I just got the regular one from EBGames Australia. I didn't think much of the statue, a Link statue would have sold me though. Or a Tingle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!