#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

yes its true . wii u is much easier to code for i even found out that when a most 3rd parties make games they begin by wii 

EA doesn't hate Wii U !

i researched the internet and contacted EA and found out that the real reason behind EA bad support is online.

Ea indicated that they need more access to Nintendo network to establish Origin service.

( Wii U is  almost capable of ignite)

on paper yes Wii U is almost  capable of running ignite and as we know its fully capable of running  forsbite 3

this was gaming news for this week by Mahmood Ahmed Basheer.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

what the hell is this?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

No more internet for today.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#4 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

i know i was just bored so i decided to make some speculations

#5 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Normal.

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Well, since we're talking rumours:

I heard that Nintendo had EA help them build their online system, but then EA got greedy and wanted them to use Origin as their backbone. Nintendo said no to this because it could cause problems with other developers, and apparently this response wasn't handled well.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for posting this info that was available almost a 10 months ago.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

yes its true . wii u is much easier to code for i even found out that when a most 3rd parties make games they begin by wii

EA doesn't hate Wii U !

i researched the internet and contacted EA and found out that the real reason behind EA bad support is online.

Ea indicated that they need more access to Nintendo network to establish Origin service.

( Wii U is almost capable of ignite)

on paper yes Wii U is almost capable of running ignite and as we know its fully capable of running forsbite 3

this was gaming news for this week by Mahmood Ahmed Basheer.

What. I heard this a long time ago. Go to school and learn some grammar, boy!
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#9 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

guys the point is that if nintendo doesnt improve its online Wii U is not getting any 3rd party support

#10 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Well, since we're talking rumours:

I heard that Nintendo had EA help them build their online system, but then EA got greedy and wanted them to use Origin as their backbone. Nintendo said no to this because it could cause problems with other developers, and apparently this response wasn't handled well.

That's the main reason we heard in the past. EA is just butthurt and prove that they are a sh**ty and greedy company. There's a reason why they've voted the worst company in North America two years in a row!

Edited by Lebon14, 06 October 2013 - 04:25 PM.

WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!