#1 Lis4Real25

Lis4Real25

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Generations

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hi, I'm Lis4Real25. I saw some people on 3DSBuzz say that this was a nice forum so I decide to check it out. I like Mario, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, and Banjo Kazooie.
That's My Horse!
Posted Image

#2 CaptainBravo1

CaptainBravo1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Capcom, Monster Hunter

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

Welcome, this is a really cool forum with nice people, and tons of topics to choose from and comment on. :ph34r:

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

Welcome. I'm Lord N, The forum's resident pokefreak. Hope you'll enjoy your time here

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#4 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Welcome!

*Looks at your username*
At least I'm now sure that Liz exists :P
Since your introduction post is short, I'll reply in a big post. (As I usually do)

The two go-to people for technical problems are AMAC (Moderator) and Twilight Sparkle (Admin and owner of this forum). They're both very responsible people.
Have a look at the rules and Newcomer's guide!

Following the rules = more fun ;)

If you need me to clarify any part of the rules for you, I'd be very happy to do that.

If you need any non-technical help you can ask me or any of the guides.

Also; nice to see another Mario/Sonic/Kingdom Hearts and Zelda fan. It`s rare for me to find anyone with similar fandoms :D

Hope to see you around!

Edited by Brian6330, 05 October 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#5 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:11 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, the forum's biggest Zelda fan, and one of the guides here. It looks like Brian has the rules down, so how about we get to know you a little better.
What Games are you currently looking forward to? For me it's Skyward Sword(pre-ordered since 2009), Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations, and Sly 4.

Edited by Andy, 06 October 2011 - 03:12 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:02 AM

Banjo Kazooie? I have a feeling we'll get along just fine.

Welcome! I'm Waller, The person that always changes his title when introducting new members. My hobbies are drawing, playing piano, using Blender, and playing video games, of course. (Although, I don't think that's really classified as a hobby.)

This is a nice forum, but, sadly, not very active lately, nevertheless, you are free to enter the forum games section where we're still fairly active.

Hope to see you around!

So, got any hobbies?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#7 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

Are you a Zelda fan? Cause I LOVE Zelda. Anyways, welcome! If you need any help, contact AMAC or Twilight Sparkle.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:37 PM

welcome friend and its true things arent as lively as they could be these days but as more information pours out, im sure the forum will be buzzing again ;) in the mean time i recommend you do what i did when i first joined a few days ago, read up on the past posts and subjects so you can be up to date with the wii u news :) enjoy
Posted Image

#9 Lis4Real25

Lis4Real25

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Generations

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

Acttually my name reads L is 4 Real 25. not Liz. I'll explain, in the game Super Mario 64 there is a statue in the courtyard with a star. on it reads L is Real 2041. Super Mario 64 is my favorite game so thtas were the L is Real part comes from. Now the 4 was put in randomly. 25 is my favorite number. I am a decent Zelda fan. I am excited about Skyward Sword, but doybt I get it when it first comes out because I spent all my money pre-ordering Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(Both 3DS and 360 versions) I'll probably ask for it for christmas. I've loved Banjo Kazooie about as long as I've loved Mario games(Since I grew up in N64 Era and my 2 favorite games for it were Super Mario 64 and Banjo Tooie(Which I never owned and just rented a lot.) Although I feel since Rare got bought by Microsoft the series went downhill. I am a Pokemon fan too. :)
That's My Horse!
Posted Image

#10 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Whoo, another Banjo-Kazooie fan. ^_^

Welcome to the Wii U Forums, glad to see you here. :D

If you need any help, feel free to ask me, or any of the other guides, or our beloved Administrator, Feld0 for help. Please be sure to read the rules (which can be seen on the bottom right of any Wii U Forum page) and abide by them. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here at the Wii U Forums! ;3

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#11 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hi there! I'm Makar and welcome to the Wii U forums!

The Wii forums are awesome, so lemme just give you some info first, you should check out the rules and newcomer's guide, if you should need any non-technical help you can contact the guides, their names are in yellow. If you have a technical problem contact of our awesome mods, Twilight Sparkle (Feld0) and AMAC.

I love Banjo Kazooie, I have all of the games each one is individually amazing. What did you think of Nuts and Bolts? I enjoyed it but It wasn't as good as previous Banjo games and since them I have really lost trust is Rare, Kinect sports. Really? I also love Zelda, I own almost all the games and Twilight Princess and Majora's mask are my two favourite games from the series, Skyward sword looks like it shall replace that. Ah what, Mario too? I love Mario, we'll get along just fine.

P.S The sign in Super Mario 64 is also in Ocarina of time, it mistakenly take for "L is real 2401" but it actually reads "Eternal Star".

Posted Image

#12 Lis4Real25

Lis4Real25

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Generations

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Yeah but it says Beware of Dodongos in Ocarina of Time, if link literally reads it. :D
I know it actually reads Eternal Star, I just love how the rumor got so out of hand people thinking Luigi was in the game and you had to collect 2041 coins to get him or ridiculous stuff like that. I liked Nuts and Bolts but I wanted Banjo-Threeie not it. Gruntys Revenge was the last really decent Banjo-Kazooie game in my mind.
That's My Horse!
Posted Image

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Hey there, Lis.
Welcome to the Wii U Forums.

I'm Auzzie Wingman, and I'm capable of assisting whatever you need here on the Wii U.
I just read your last post, and I admit, I was stuck in Spillerston for ages. Took me days to figure out there was a section to the left (with the gold feather spot if I remember correctly).

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

I like kingdom hearts also, its probably the only game I have the chance at beating that is published by square enix since I suck at RPG's.

Welcome to the forum, I'm superdarkyoshi the eh... darkest yoshi. Musician, artist, and writer/poet.

So, what do you like to listen to?

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#15 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

YES a banjo kazooie fan! I love that game. :D Anyways, it's great to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay at this wonderful forum. I like the video game series you listed except for Sonic. I never played Sonic and I don't plan to anytime soon. :P

#16 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:55 AM

Hey, it's you. You remember me, right? Welcome to the Wii U Forums! You remember we're friends, right? Yeah, the rules here are basically the same as 3DS Buzz' rules. There's nothing much to say, I know you quite a lot already. Come to the chat though. It's really awesome!!
Posted Image

#17 Lis4Real25

Lis4Real25

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Generations

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Awesome. Your on here Mldragomaster.
That's My Horse!
Posted Image

#18 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

Whoo, another Banjo-Kazooie fan. ^_^

Woohoo! Banjo-Kazooie fans unite!

Anyway, welcome! I hope you have lotsa fun here at the Wii U Forums!

Edited by Skyward Sword, 10 October 2011 - 04:50 PM.

Posted Image
Like a Boss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!