• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Should I buy Sonic Lost World or just wait until the PS4 comes out, which I'm buying either way, save 50 bucks and absorb myself in Madden?

#2 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Save 50 bucks but choose none of the above. I say Wind Waker HD would be good. Also chromebooks are pretty cool IMO. Either Way, Sonic Lost Worlds Kinda reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. 

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Sonic Lost World VS Madden.

Well, I think it goes without question that you have played previous installments of Madden. It tends to be that way. People would say you are mad for making that comparison, but that would be more or less them being unable to get a decent mastery of the game. Otherwise, you wouldn't even make the comparison to begin with.

I'm not completely sure how in depth Lost World is, or how its online interaction is. Madden should at least have that online long term benefit. I honestly only see this being determined by how well you can play Madden, and how absorbed you get into it.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

If it were me, I'd say Lost World hands down but if you like Madden more on average you should probably get that.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#5 RiasRed

RiasRed

Dress Breaker

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:RiasRed
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Pokemon, Anime.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Personally, if I had to choose, I would buy Lost Worlds, but I would rather buy SM3DW which comes out a week after the PS4.

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Personally, unless you really want your hands on Knack/Killzone, just wait on the PS4 and buy Sonic. Wouldn't bother with the most recent Madden. Just play last year's edition, and you'll get the same experience.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

I've been playing Madden for years, and there were good Madden games and bad Madden games. An example of a bad one is 13 for the original Wii, just a minor update of 12. A good one is Madden 13 for Wii U/360/PS3. A new Madden game generally holds my interest for 6 months. I sold my last Madden to Gamestop for $12 in anticipation of Madden 25.

The Sonic game isn't exactly my style. I would prefer a more Sonic Adventure style game which is much improved. But Sonic is one of my favorite game series, still.

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Sonic

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'm not sure if I was clear, but I'm buying Madden either way. I just asked whether I should buy Sonic to fill the gap between October 29th and November 15th or just save 50 bucks.

#10 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm not sure if I was clear, but I'm buying Madden either way. I just asked whether I should buy Sonic to fill the gap between October 29th and November 15th or just save 50 bucks.

Look at the feedback from people who have played Lost World. See if the description of the gameplay style is anything similar to the style of Sonic's levels in the Adventure games since you seem to like that gameplay style the most.

If you only view it as a way to fill a gap in time then I probably wouldn't suggest it.

Edited by Mocha Bear, 17 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!