Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

I have played the W101 demo twice now and have a question about using multiple Unite morphs at once.  How long are the second, third, and fourth unites supposed to stay active?  They seem to disappear really quickly when I activate them during a fight.  

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#2 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

I have played the W101 demo twice now and have a question about using multiple Unite morphs at once.  How long are the second, third, and fourth unites supposed to stay active?  They seem to disappear really quickly when I activate them during a fight.  

Yeah they don't stay for too long, just a short combo and then they disappear.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#3 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

The demo is only suchs a small experience. The real game is much more diverse and truly unique. Also the unluckable skills really change the way you play. The demo didn't really convince me but the full game is my most beloved game for a really long time!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

To help noobs

l76im.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

They arent supposed to stay long. Its like calling in a support character in a fighting game, they come in, do a couple combos, and leave.

I dont typically use most of them for their damage dealing abilities, but to keep enemies airborne or the combo going while I touch the ground/reset my combo abilities.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!