#1 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm torn, which should I get? I'm leaning towards Mario and Sonic because of the online and it looks to be the best in the series to far. Wii Party U looks like a overall better party game and Mario Party I planned to get but the lack of online fears me never playing this game besides a few times. Don't want Mario Party anymore. :\

Edited by Colinx, 01 November 2013 - 04:26 PM.

2lvmghw.png

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'd go for Mario & Sonic

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Wii Party U

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

They're all pretty terrible choices imo.
You want to play a game when people come over? wii party u
You want to play a boardgame on your 3ds with minigames? mario party 3d monkeyballrobotunicornheart
You want to I don't even know? Olympix.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

They're all pretty terrible choices imo.
You want to play a game when people come over? wii party u
You want to play a boardgame on your 3ds with minigames? mario party 3d monkeyballrobotunicornheart
You want to I don't even know? Olympix.

Considering I'm looking for a party game on 3DS or Wii U, name any better suggestions?

2lvmghw.png

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Considering I'm looking for a party game on 3DS or Wii U, name any better suggestions?

I'd get a fit meter if you own a balance board. Wii fit has 9001 fun minigames.
Isn't nintendoland enough? if you don't have it, you should get that.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'd get a fit meter if you own a balance board. Wii fit has 9001 fun minigames.
Isn't nintendoland enough? if you don't have it, you should get that.

I plan to get Wii Fit U later on, looks fun but not worth $90 considering I don't have any of the other stuff. 

Nintendo Land is good but considering whenever I have people over we play 2 or 3 of the games, I think one of these games would make a better candidate. And I pretty much scratched Mario Party 3DS off the list.

2lvmghw.png

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

I plan to get Wii Fit U later on, looks fun but not worth $90 considering I don't have any of the other stuff. 
Nintendo Land is good but considering whenever I have people over we play 2 or 3 of the games, I think one of these games would make a better candidate. And I pretty much scratched Mario Party 3DS off the list.

party u if for people coming over, olympix if you're going to be mainly playing it alone.

You should look around for second hand balance boards, might get a good deal, and $20 for a fit meter for free game.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Going by reviews, I'd say Mario and Sonic!

#10 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Wii Party U is a blast... i would go with that but if online is a big priority for you go with sonic and mario

#11 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

party u if for people coming over, olympix if you're going to be mainly playing it alone.You should look around for second hand balance boards, might get a good deal, and $20 for a fit meter for free game.

Wii Party U is good gor single player as well. I have had lots of fun playing it alone as well as with others.

#12 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Wii Party U.. the bundle is a great deal because it comes with an extra Wii Remote that's worth almost as much as the bundle itself on its own!

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#13 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Wii Party U.. the bundle is a great deal because it comes with an extra Wii Remote that's worth almost as much as the bundle itself on its own!

Mario & Sonic Olympic also has a Wii Remote bundle

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#14 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I have Wii Party U and plan on getting Sonic and Mario too.  So far I like Wii Party U, but I can see how reviewers have been disappointed with the lack of depth with the games. BUT, there's so much content that something will appeal to you.  If you are planning on playing a lot with other people, you can't go wrong with Wii Party U.  

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Wii Party U is good gor single player as well. I have had lots of fun playing it alone as well as with others.

I disagree.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

I disagree.

And why is that?

#17 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

I have Wii Party U and plan on getting Sonic and Mario too.  So far I like Wii Party U, but I can see how reviewers have been disappointed with the lack of depth with the games. BUT, there's so much content that something will appeal to you.  If you are planning on playing a lot with other people, you can't go wrong with Wii Party U.  

Wife and I had a blast playing Wii Party U last night, it can only get more fun with even more people. Cannot wait for Sonic and Mario Olympics!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!