Photo

is anyone else getting redirected to a java scam?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Computers and CPUs are not the same thing. It'd be like calling your dog a liver.

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

That being said, after installing (then uninstalling) ad block plus, I haven't had that page again.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#42 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Computers and CPUs are not the same thing. It'd be like calling your dog a liver.

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

That being said, after installing (then uninstalling) ad block plus, I haven't had that page again.

I actually knew someone would comment about that XD

I know a CPU isn't actually a computer, it's just shorter to type :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#43 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

So is PC

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#44 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

So is PC

Crap i should've said that. Ugh I wasn't thinking straight I was tired, and at work, you'll have to excuse me.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#45 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

IT IS BACK

#46 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

IT IS BACK

Yeah It still hasn't gone away for me either :/

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#47 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Why do we still get this? And I disabled all plugins (including flashplayer) and it still happens.

I'd love to use Adblock plus but it keeps on locking up my browser.

#48 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Why do we still get this? And I disabled all plugins (including flashplayer) and it still happens.

I'd love to use Adblock plus but it keeps on locking up my browser.

It's actually stopped for me now, and i don't have adblock :s

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#49 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

stop googling "please give me a virus" and it should go away.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#50 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Not had this issue but often when posting ot posting a link of a photo I get all this error messages. Do not remember what they said but reminded me of other forums that give something like MySQL or something errors. It's quite the pain in the tookus.

#51 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

It's actually stopped for me now, and i don't have adblock :s

Scratch that, I've gotten it 7-8 times today alone

4-5 in the last 5 minutes.

And there are two versions of it now...

stop googling "please give me a virus" and it should go away.

I believe we already determined it's not a virus.

It just happened to me six times in a row. Please elp. I don't want to live any more.

And it always loads the actual page first so you have hope, but then switches and tears it away. :'(

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#52 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

On the bright side the back button seems to work now, at least in Firefox

#53 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

that java skem thin is malaware u goofuses it's not an AD LOL it is on UR COMPUTRRE and u have to git ridda it by scannin wif a progamm

jeez laWEEZ

#54 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

that java skem thin is malaware u goofuses it's not an AD LOL it is on UR COMPUTRRE and u have to git ridda it by scannin wif a progamm

jeez laWEEZ

third time i'm saying it:

We're already pretty sure it's NOT malware, since we can go to computers that have never had any problems before (like my work computer) type in this site, and have that come up.

If it is malware it looks like it stems from here, so it's still a forum issue.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#55 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

third time i'm saying it:

We're already pretty sure it's NOT malware, since we can go to computers that have never had any problems before (like my work computer) type in this site, and have that come up.

If it is malware it looks like it stems from here, so it's still a forum issue.

I run virus scans and nothing shows up. if it is really a virus then it is something unknown to all antivirus companies and thus really bad. And the number of people on this forum that experiences this problem is too high for it to be a mere coincidence. So no matter what, it's the forum's fault and could possibly be held liable for damages this "virus" causes. If it's really a virus, then despite it's mildly irritating experience it still has complete access to all of the computer's data, including banking information.

#56 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Not had this issue but often when posting ot posting a link of a photo I get all this error messages. Do not remember what they said but reminded me of other forums that give something like MySQL or something errors. It's quite the pain in the tookus.

jeez laWEEZ

This:

I run virus scans and nothing shows up. if it is really a virus then it is something unknown to all antivirus companies and thus really bad. And the number of people on this forum that experiences this problem is too high for it to be a mere coincidence. So no matter what, it's the forum's fault and could possibly be held liable for damages this "virus" causes. If it's really a virus, then despite it's mildly irritating experience it still has complete access to all of the computer's data, including banking information.

Is what I'm tryna say. You feel?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#57 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

it is not RELLY a "" " VIRRRUS " its kiiinda like a small tim vers. of dat an just wants to make u ANNNOYED n gaffer info on u

if it iz litrelly ONLY pooppin up on this forim then the owna is purpissly putttttin it on his sit n we all gotta run

BUTTTT UMM HOW CUM I'M NOT GETTIN IT???

- us a diff Intronet bowser than IE - becus IE SUUUX!!!111

- luuk up MALWRE bots or SUUUPIRANTESPIWARE

- sken with that

- ""NORTIN"" IS GARBIGE!~ do nawt wayste ur MANNEY or TIME

#58 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

RnEhuIZ.jpg

#59 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

it is not RELLY a "" " VIRRRUS " its kiiinda like a small tim vers. of dat an just wants to make u ANNNOYED n gaffer info on u

if it iz litrelly ONLY pooppin up on this forim then the owna is purpissly putttttin it on his sit n we all gotta run

- sken with that

I've gotten it on Chrome, ie, mozilla and Opera.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#60 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

- sken with that

What?

RnEhuIZ.jpg

That's a different problem, rainbowty rainbow rainbow with the ajax here.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!