Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

For a 3DS 2014 direct they really didn't talk about anything for 2014 except Bravely Default. Nintendo really do only like talking about their core ips. Pikmin 3 DLC, Animal Crossing Plaza update, and Mario really didn't need to be talked about. I mean I'm happy with the information but we already know everything we need to know. Hell even ALBW didn't really need to be talked about with all the coverage it has got recently.

#22 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

I think it sold me on Bravely Default. But I'm not a big rpg person. Sad they didn't show off any Yoshi & Kirby. Don't care for X but that would've been good with the ps4 this week. Download play for Mario Party is amazing. And SM3DW is looking better than ever. And Look Nintendo likes Indies!! More than xBox. The Wii U is the system since Ninty makes it so easy for devs.

Stupid Snowmads!

#23 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

If you had to find everything to unlock her that would be pointless there is nothing else left to do. I hope they don't do that, I think she will be unlocked with the second set of levels that should (well I hope) be happening.

That's actually a good way to unlock her, that's how Luigi was unlocked in 3D Land. Maybe a level where the player can rescue her then she's playable like with Luigi?

Edited by SDDMN, 13 November 2013 - 02:08 PM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#24 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

That's actually a good way to unlock her, that's how Luigi was unlocked in 3D Land. Maybe a level where the player can rescue her then she's playable like with Luigi?

Yeah I agree that would work for me, it's better than her just appearing in character selection.

Hype level:

maximum_hype_by_richardksj-d6u58ec.gif

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

meitantei_conan, on 13 Nov 2013 - 6:28 PM, said:
The trailer on nintendos north american youtube channel says in stores and on the e shop.

I watched the US ND too, not sure where she got the idea it was eShop exclusive.
Lying scumbag maybe? Who knows.

Reggie said retail and eShop though.

Abcdante, on 13 Nov 2013 - 9:14 PM, said:
Why would they spoil what is left of 3D world? I mean seriously, this game better have some other secrets if they just keep showing the current ones off.

Maybe to advertise it.

Sage, on 13 Nov 2013 - 9:26 PM, said:
For a 3DS 2014 direct they really didn't talk about anything for 2014 except Bravely Default. Nintendo really do only like talking about their core ips. Pikmin 3 DLC, Animal Crossing Plaza update, and Mario really didn't need to be talked about. I mean I'm happy with the information but we already know everything we need to know. Hell even ALBW didn't really need to be talked about with all the coverage it has got recently.

They said 2014?
Europe on twitter, their website etc. and US (on facebooke) done said next few months.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#26 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

I watched the US ND too, not sure where she got the idea it was eShop exclusive.
Lying scumbag maybe? Who knows.

Reggie said retail and eShop though.

Maybe to advertise it.

They said 2014?
Europe on twitter, their website etc. and US (on facebooke) done said next few months.

"Watch a new #NintendoDirectNA 11/13 at 8am PT for updates on announced #3DS software coming through early 2014."

Well I guess my memory was a little off. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!