Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

http://www.slashgear...games-24306662/

Fans of the long-running Persona series of role-playing games and animes are in for a triple helping of new material. Atlus, the maker of the games, announced the upcoming titles one at a time over the course of this weekend’s Persona event. Their Japan releases will be staggered over the coming 12 months.

persona-4-dance-580x318.png

First off, we have Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth to look forward to for 3DS. The Japan release date will be Jun. 5, 2014, with no set date yet for North America. The “shoot yourself in the head to summon your Persona” trick still seems to be in place, as seen in the trailer:

Next we have Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation Vita handheld console. It’s coming in the fall of 2014, again first in Japan but with no release info for other locations. This is a rhythm and music game starring the cast of Persona 4.

And for the grand finale, Person 5 is coming to PlayStation 3. There’s not much to say about the gameplay or storyline, as the only clue Atlus is giving thus far is a teaser trailer. The video depicts five wooden chairs anchored to balls-and-chains against a blood-red backdrop, with the words: “You are a slave. Want emancipation? Persona 5, Winter 2014 for PS3.” Once again the release applies to Japan only, so Western fans will have to sit tight. There will likely not be a PlayStation 4 version, as the Persona franchise tends to focus on previous-generation PlayStation consoles.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

I have never played a Persona game, probably because I have never owned a console not made by Nintendo.

Bring the noise.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Why the Vita tho? : o 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Because it's the best console in the world.

It's selling around 20+k every week in japan, where people buy and play this terrible series.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

I'm happy with what we have but damn, the fans were getting so salty in the streaming chat when PersonaQ was first revealed. I'm glad people have begun to calm down now and are being more reasonable about these new games. (Though I fear what the outlash would've been if we didn't get a Persona5 reveal)

Established audience on Sony handhelds? I wouldn't know, I don't play rythm games.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Because it's the best console in the world.

It's selling around 20+k every week in japan, where people buy and play this terrible series.

lol.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Don't care, Persona 5 Sony exclusive.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Persona 5 will be survival game tier

Persona Q will be 3D tier

Persona Dance Dance Revolution is Hatsune Miku in disguise thanks SEGA based god tier

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

3 new Persona games? Christmas has come early this year!

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!