Photo

Miiverse is now available on the Nintendo 3DS.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Go download it now! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Already did. And made a Miiverse post in MH Ultimate. Hopefully we quickly start getting some older games with communities. Especially the big games like RE, KH, and SMTIV. 

pNgecl.gif

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yessir. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

Downloaded and played with. I'm very satisfied that my Nintendo network ID works across platforms.

Edited by A W Reezy, 09 December 2013 - 09:04 PM.

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

Miiverse isn't in 3D...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

Miiverse isn't in 3D...

I don't think they said it would be. 

#7 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

I need clarification on something.

It says when I try to create a Nintendo Network ID: "If you continue, the funds from this system's Nintendo eShop account will be added to your Nintendo Network ID and this system's Nintendo eShop account will be deleted."

So it's removing my eShop account and deleting my purchase history...? Is that not being transferred over? If it's not four asterisks this poop. 

Miiverse isn't in 3D...

Is this actually a problem to people?

Edited by CUD, 09 December 2013 - 09:39 PM.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#8 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Downloaded 15 minutes back. Works pretty well. Hopefully all the n00bs don't forget about the spoiler function. Did anyone else find the system to be a little faster and eShop to look a little different too?

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I don't think they said it would be. 

I mean the interface isn't 3D.

that being said, i was mistaken. Screencaps from some games (like Link between worlds) is in 3D

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

Since it has the login now for the eshop and such and the tied NNID for 3ds & Wii U does this mean my purchases are finally linked to my account and not my system?

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

DId my post on Miiverse get deleted because I mentioned I had a game on PS3? I praised the game just mentioned I had it on PS3. If this is the kinda censorship I have to deal with then I think I won;t be using this service much longer.

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

What community did you post it? I saw posts for the PS4/XBONE all the time when they first came out,. 

#13 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Since it has the login now for the eshop and such and the tied NNID for 3ds & Wii U does this mean my purchases are finally linked to my account and not my system?

It seems that way yes, except you can only link the account to the one system so the only way to transfer an ID is to use System Transfer to send it to another system but your eShop purchases are now linked to your NNID that is connected to the 3DS system.

I still need confirmation that creating a NNID wont delete my eShop purchase history as the quote I posted earlier has me a bit concerned.

"If you continue, the funds from this system's Nintendo eShop account will be added to your Nintendo Network ID and this system's Nintendo eShop account will be deleted."

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#14 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Now Eshop won't load and had a Black Screen of Death. Had to hold th power button and tried Eshop again and it's sitting here for the past 10 minutes and will not load if I try and turn the system off I get black screen of death again. Nintendo really messed my 3ds up. Not happy at all. Reminding me why I prefer my Vita

Edited by Ryudo, 09 December 2013 - 11:42 PM.

#15 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

Can you view wii u communities in 3ds miiverse and vice versa?

Also anyone know when friend features are coming into 3ds miiverse?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#16 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

Now Eshop won't load and had a Black Screen of Death. Had to hold th power button and tried Eshop again and it's sitting here for the past 10 minutes and will not load if I try and turn the system off I get black screen of death again. Nintendo really messed my 3ds up. Not happy at all. Reminding me why I prefer my Vita

Did you have previous eShop purchases? When the eShop is working again for you I'd really like to hear back if your eShop purchases have carried over to your NNID. I want to make a NNID but I don't want to risk losing my purchases.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:39 AM

Did you have previous eShop purchases? When the eShop is working again for you I'd really like to hear back if your eShop purchases have carried over to your NNID. I want to make a NNID but I don't want to risk losing my purchases.

You won't lose your purchases. They won't be listed elsewhere, but they'll still be on the 3DS

#18 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

You won't lose your purchases. They won't be listed elsewhere, but they'll still be on the 3DS

You mean they'll still be on the eShop list of purchases?

I don't expect to lose the downloaded games that are on the system but I am concerned about losing my eShop account along with access to my purchases, as in my ability to download them again if I were to delete them.

Edited by CUD, 10 December 2013 - 02:46 AM.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#19 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Can you view wii u communities in 3ds miiverse and vice versa?

Also anyone know when friend features are coming into 3ds miiverse?

You can view wii u communities, and vice versa. It's pretty cool.

Welp. Time to get a 3DS. :/

I do believe that the 3DS Miiverse posts have already overtaken the Wii U posts 2 to 1. This is madness.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#20 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

Went to the new leaf community at 7AM to tell people about my Peaches memorial.  I then fell asleep on my 3DS.

How it survived I'll never know. I'm not exactly a small guy.

I can still talk to my friend and brother anyway.  I just ploped a thread in the communities we have games for and we'll talk there.  Not as bad as I thought, we can now arrange times when to play together :D

Edited by Ocarina of Time, 10 December 2013 - 06:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!