Photo

Keep or Sell...

xbox

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Sell Or Keep (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Sell the xbox or keep it

1. Sell (5 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. Keep (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

Well the holiday time has came around.

Me and my girl have been knocking out are big list, and getting everyone something. I believe where about half way done.

Well my girl said we should sell my xbox 360 slim.

She got it for me i believe last yr. I only have 5 games for it. 3 i finish and i haven't play it since March.

Look on ebay and it looks like after seller fee and shipping id net around $150.

Do you all think its worth selling the xbox 360 controllers and games for $150. Or should i just keep it and let it gain more dust?

i dont like selling things that people have given me also im a electric pack rat lol i dont like to get rid of them.

I still have a ps2 and games that have an inch of dust on it lol...

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Just sell it if it's collecting dust. Don't become a hoarder, lol.

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

I was in the same boat. I got a 360 for Christmas last two years ago only to realize I just don't play it. I sold it to help pay for my Wii U at launch and haven't looked back since.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I was in the same boat. I got a 360 for Christmas last two years ago only to realize I just don't play it. I sold it to help pay for my Wii U at launch and haven't looked back since.

Just sell it if it's collecting dust. Don't become a hoarder, lol.

lol i know. My girl is a hoarder. She buys stuff from her store and it sits for a long time. Then she either gives it away as a gift or finds it and use it months later.

but yea thats what i was thinking i dont use it and its basically money just sitting there. I got a wii u and ps3 that im always on.

xile06 "N" ID

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just remember that the money should probably go towards something that you'll enjoy, since it was a gift.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Sell it and get a PS3. :P

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

Sell it and get a PS3. :P

Yea i was an xbox person back in the day because ps3 was to high but i got a ps3 like 4 yrs ago.

Also a 3ds, ps vita, and wii u

then ps4 on the way.

Just remember that the money should probably go towards something that you'll enjoy, since it was a gift.

And with my luck my girl will just take the money lol.

Thats what always happens when i sell something.

And i ended up listing it on ebay i did $185 plus shipping with my games. I see some on there for higher and lower with less

Well I sold it. Got $170. Cash local pick up. My girl took $10 already lol.

Edited by xile6, 10 December 2013 - 07:31 PM.

xile06 "N" ID

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!