Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

Hello everyone :3.
I'm a huge Nintendo Fan and when I heard bout the Wii U I bascally died. Later I found out bout Super Smash Bros 4. of corse I died over that too. lol. Anyway... Trying to get some information on SSB4 I found this website. I glad this website exist, becasue people can can have say on Nintendo new idea's.

Posted Image
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#2 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

Hi, and welcome to the Wii U Forums! :)
Looks like you need some new news... XD
But anyway, if you need help, ask me or the other Guides! :)
Come to the chat some time too! :D

Posted Image

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

Hey there. I'm N Harmonia, the Pokefreak on here. Have you read both the rules and the newcomer's guide? they both are quite helpful. Any questions you may have can be directed to either Feld0, AMAC, Brian6330, or any of us guides.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Nintendo doesn't pay attention to sites like this.

Anyways, hope to see you around!

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

Welcome to the forums I am Caius aka zxride64. (You can call me Zx for short). I suggest you read the links: http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/ and http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/. They are multiply fandoms in the forums so do not be afraid to show it, the people here are very kind and Understanding. You can get into discussions on any video game that interest you in the forums, but we do not give any input to games that are made by Nintendo like N Harmonia said. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time.

Also are there any games you are interested in that are coming out soon? I can already tell you are looking forward to Skyward sword just like a lot of people here including me.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hello. I'm a huge Nintendo fan too. Glad you found this site.It is a very good place to discuss the Wii U (which I exploded over when Nintendo annouced it).

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, one of the forums two major Zelda fanboys(the other being Link), and one of the guides here. I would give you a quick rundown of each section, but it looks like you've already been around the place quite a bit. lol XD. Well, hope your having fun.

So, what games are you looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Skyward Sword(I've had it pre-ordered since late 2009), Monster Hunter Tri-G, Kid Icarus Uprising, Monster Hunter 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's mansion 2, Kirby returns to Dream Land, Paper Mario, Sonic Generations, Metal Gear Solid 3D, and Resident Evil Revelations.
Posted Image

#7 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

I agree with your signature too much. Anyways, welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Edited by Link, 24 October 2011 - 01:13 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#8 Lucaren

Lucaren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

Hello there, My name is Lucaren. If you have any troubles on the site ask one of the guides or mods. And don't forget to read the rules. Also are you hyped for any upcoming games?

#9 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:06 PM

Welcome to the forum!
I'm the Lead Guide/Introduction Central mod, so anything concerning this section of the forum or any other form of non-technical help, do not hesitate to ask me...

So, I read in another thread that you have a Youtube channel, why don't you go share it in the Youtube Masterthread?

So, how do you like it the forum so far? Enjoying it? Think it's lacking something? If you have any concerns, don't be afraid to voice them to the administrators... they don't like it when someone doesn't like something about the forum and doesn't say it ;)

Which Nintendo Systems do you own, wish you (still)had and what are your that's about the Wii U so far?

Sadly, Lord N is right -_- Big companies like Nintendo don't check sites like this, if they would then we would already have had a messaging system at launch and a region-free 3DS :P

Anyways, I hope you stay here foreva :3

-Brian

#10 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Looks like we have a Super Smash Bros enthusiast. :) I'm a huge fan of SSB. I even used to be in an SSBB clan...aaah good times. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :3

#11 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

Nawwww :3

Thanks guys for welcoming me to the site. I'm glad there's nice people who welcome other in to life.
as you can see folks. I'M A HUGE ZELDA NERD. I know everything like the back of my head. And I can't wait for Syward Sword (gonna get it when it comes out).

Funny thing is Ocarina of Time was the first Nintendo 64 game I owned & it was the first game that introduce me to the series... And I'm glad it did.

Well hope to hear from you all. And hope you all have a great one

Edited by Merchiodos, 24 October 2011 - 08:44 PM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hey there, Merc!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums, mate!

I'm Auzzie Wingman, the guide who believes a Pavlova could never lie!
I can already see you are settling in nicely. See ya around, mate!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Looks like we have a Super Smash Bros enthusiast. :) I'm a huge fan of SSB. I even used to be in an SSBB clan...aaah good times. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :3

Even though people say Brawl was a mistake. I think Brawl was as good as Melee. There could of been some touch ups to the game (like not having trips, Taken out R.O.B etc) but overal its as good as Melee
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

What? R.O.B is an awesome character!
If anything, they should've taken out Yos - *is killed via egg throw*

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

What? R.O.B is an awesome character!
If anything, they should've taken out Yos - *is killed via egg throw*

R.O.B was the most stupidest character in Brawl. Its like they made 3 year old choose that character
plus Yoshi is one of the best characters in the game. lol for egg throw
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

Nah, I'm sorry, Yoshi is clearly the most useless character in Brawl.
Followed closely by Ganondorf.

R.O.B was definitely one of the most useful characters, what with that Recovery Special and the freedom in Final Smash.

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum... :D
I love most things Nintendo... :D
But want MK7,Wii-U like right now... :D
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!