Wii U will start the next gen... tech wise!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:52 AM

ok so over the past two weeks i have been doing a lot of research on the Wii U via video watching. if you guys get a chance go and watch the zelda hd and garden tech demo of Wii U in 720P on youtube. for the person who dont believe this system is next-gen graphics(Michael Pachter, PS3 fanboys) go check your eyes. when i say next-gen i mean way beyond what the ps3 and 360 can do. The kicker to all of this is Zelda HD and Garden Demo were both made on the underclocked dev kits. Cryteck has a dev kit and is more than happy with what the U can do. why is it that people are still questioning whether this console will bring it when it comes to graphics?

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:17 AM

ok so over the past two weeks i have been doing a lot of research on the Wii U via video watching. if you guys get a chance go and watch the zelda hd and garden tech demo of Wii U in 720P on youtube. for the person who dont believe this system is next-gen graphics(Michael Pachter, PS3 fanboys) go check your eyes. when i say next-gen i mean way beyond what the ps3 and 360 can do. The kicker to all of this is Zelda HD and Garden Demo were both made on the underclocked dev kits. Cryteck has a dev kit and is more than happy with what the U can do. why is it that people are still questioning whether this console will bring it when it comes to graphics?

Well, it's like you said. The only people questioning it are the flaming rage-hating fanboys. Why do they still question it? Because they still don't want to believe that the system that they're a fanboy of is about to be dethroned as having the best graphics.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

Well, it's like you said. The only people questioning it are the flaming rage-hating fanboys. Why do they still question it? Because they still don't want to believe that the system that they're a fanboy of is about to be dethroned as having the best graphics.

You also have to include people who want to see it in action first. Those are the people that kinda felt burned because of the Wii. Some people do not trust developers until they bring something to prove themselves.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:53 AM

Nintendo has always brought powerful systems into the market, the Wii is the only exception. I agree with everything you said, the Wii U is definately going to be more powerful and there is evidence prooving it.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

wooh!! i love to see posts like this, with all the hate thats going on, this is awesomely relieving :D tc all
Posted Image

#6 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Why would they reveal the Wii U's true power? It's going to be a suprise! ^^

#7 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

First off, just to check..you mean 'flaming-rage hating fanboys' right? Rage is a good game ;)

I really don't think people are purposefully making a stab at the WiiU's graphics at all (if there actually is 'hate' amongst gamers..i mean, really?), if anything it is because of Nintendo's branding for their new home console, and that it is once again representing something they [gamers] haven't invested in. Imagine if you really dislike Nintendo and their 'approach' to production, it would force you to make a decision once the option to buying the console opens up; either, swallow your pride and get involved in something new and enjoy what is being offered, or continue to make your excuses to why Nintendo just isn't for you and probably save yourself some money...? I mean, that must be the only advantage to not buying the latest console surely?

People who aren't interested in the Wii U will just move on to talk about XBox 720 and, to some degree, the Playstation 4. If they don't, ignore them! No one likes a flaming-raging fanboy. I will admit mind, my research into these matters is a little out of date...

Edited by Marc, 08 November 2011 - 08:08 AM.

BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!