• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rceggl

rceggl

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

It appears that I cannot really do anything until my system updates itself, which it simply will not do.  For the better part of four hours it attempts to update.  If I try to download games that came with the unit it states system must be updated.  Then it tells me something about a user id, which I am sure I have done, but, it does not seem to recognize it.  While I am somewhat sure that the system is logical, I see no logic in it whatsoever.

Bob

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

That's what you get for most of the world believing in Jesus Christ, supertzar.

You should be able to select "cancel" when a game asks you to update, and play without any updates.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 rceggl

rceggl

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

Problem is that I am just setting unit up and it will not setup without the update.  But, I can't update because it simply seems to be spinning in space.  I very willing to accept this could simply be me, but, I can find no logical answer.

Bob

#4 myusernameismyusername

myusernameismyusername

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • NNID:Mynnidismynnid

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nintendo's servers are overloaded right now. Just wait and the issue will resolve itself.

Consoles I own:
Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, PS1, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, Xbox 360

Handhelds I own:
GBC, GBA, NDS, PSP, 3DS, PS Vita

#5 loungerman35

loungerman35

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum Nintendo have a problem with there servers at the moment keep trying it will update eventually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!