Nintendo has to get it right

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

A better than 3DS launch is already practically guaranteed if for nothing more than third party ports. I don't think Nintendo need many must have launch titles either first party or exclusive third party to have a successful launch. Pikmin 3, perhaps a NSMBs, and one or two other titles would be more than enough along with the ports. What's more important than the launch titles themselves is a steady stream of titles afterwords. The lack of a steady stream of titles after launch is why the 3DS couldn't maintain any momentum at its original price not the lack luster launch software. Most launches are lack luster in selection and quantity.

i agree somewhat. my problem is nintendo is rumored to be going after the hardcore with this console. over the past two generations( gamecube and Wii) nintendo has lost a lot of gamers and fans. there are gamers out there that want to play a GTA style game on their nintendo console. i remember my friends ragging on me for having a gamecube when they were able to play gta on their PS2. nintendo has to bring the heat with this console in order to get those players back which in my opinion they can do.

#22 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

If Nintendo are gonna release games that Mirosoft and Sony are gonna release they should keep the same gamplay and gaphics (or better cause Wii U has Hi-res). It stupid to buying a game on release by Nintendo knowing there's one better released by Mircosoft and Sony. Example: Black Ops was a great game (one of the best CoD game). It was good on 360, PS3 and PC, but when I played it on the Wii it was lacking gameplay and graphics. I was dissapponted because I didn't want to by another console just to play a better version of the game (but now I have a PC and 360 and the game).

I really have high expectations for the Wii U and want to be blown out of my seat seeing the hi-res garphics on my 50 inch LCD TV. But If the Wii U is lagging alot that 720 and PS4 will have. It will be just a waste of money

^This
Pretty much sums up how i felt for 2 years about the Wii after playing CoD world at war. I still feel the same way, if 3rd party games lack many features due to the Wii U's power then i won't be getting it, 2 nintendo jewels arent worth 6 more years of shovelware

Edited by giggity3000, 08 January 2012 - 12:23 PM.

1367065580450s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!