• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

The Last Of Us.

Overrated as hell. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

GTA V.

It was a decent game in overall, maybe I'm just disappointed that it didn't live up to my very high expectations.

Runner-up is Super Mario 3D World. I really didn't ask for a 2D Mario game in 3D.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#3 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Tomb Raider.

The Last of Us.

GTA V.

Bioshock Infinite.

#4 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

I wasn't really disappointed by anything this year. All of the games I've played have been great.

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

The only game I was even remotely disappointed in this year (that I've played) was Tearaway. That was more of a "didn't last as long as I hoped it would" type disappointment, though.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

Lindsey Sterling giving me a restraining order of 500 feet.

Edited by Ryudo, 31 December 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#7 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

3d World, wanted a massive mario game with open levels for his first 3d outing, instead got a game that felt very linear felt too much like a 2d platformer at times.

Second is last of us, being massively excited for this game before launch I was disappointed when I found out the gameplay was bland and repetitive. 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#8 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

The VGX Awards happening.

#9 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

GTA 5. my reaction to the overratedness.

Edited by KingBoo, 31 December 2013 - 04:08 PM.

bb0.gif

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

3d World, wanted a massive mario game with open levels for his first 3d outing, instead got a game that felt very linear felt too much like a 2d platformer at times.

Second is last of us, being massively excited for this game before launch I was disappointed when I found out the gameplay was bland and repetitive.

Wow how did that happen? Its not like Nintendo kept the fact that 3dland/world is, in fact, 2d style mario in 3d.

Blackout backfired?

For me.... It would be shorter to list what hasnt been dissapointing.... But i guess ill try and sort out the big ones.

Halo 4, 4 hour campaign, filled with garbage qte's, SERIOUSLY? QTE'S? Thats the final boss encounter too. Qte. WTF.

Bioshock infinite. System shock is so ashamed of this disgusting garbage thats tarnishing its name.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

Sonic, 101 , and pretty much everything on the wiiu excerpt WW, mario3dworld and pikmin.

#12 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

PS4, not for me though

A lot of my friends who play a lot of games but don't really look up gaming news or anything were so excited about it for weeks and then yesterday

when I was talking to them they were all disappointed that there isn't much out for it now and a lot of titles are coming out for a while. And these friends

were like ready to buy PS4 the second it was released too.

For me it was probably Payday 2, I didn't really buy that many games this year that I was disappointed in.

Almost forgot GTAV

I didn't buy it but everyone I knew was super excited about it for a week then never played it again

Edited by Structures, 31 December 2013 - 03:57 PM.

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'd have to say the biggest disappointment was the eShop going down for Christmas, especially since Nintendo moved to digital bundled games.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#14 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

PS4 having no good launch games, but people still think it's better than the Wii U.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#15 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Wow how did that happen? Its not like Nintendo kept the fact that 3dland/world is, in fact, 2d style mario in 3d.

Blackout backfired?

For me.... It would be shorter to list what hasnt been dissapointing.... But i guess ill try and sort out the big ones.

Halo 4, 4 hour campaign, filled with garbage qte's, SERIOUSLY? QTE'S? Thats the final boss encounter too. Qte. WTF.

Bioshock infinite. System shock is so ashamed of this disgusting garbage thats tarnishing its name.

Agreed with Halo 4. The original Bioshock is one of my favourite games ever. The atmosphere was incredible.

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Blackout backfired?

You have no idea how much the last level in Halo 4 pissed me off. It was the only level that gave you the Gravity Hammer, so when I saw it, I wanted to save it for the fight so I can smash his face in, but NOPE! QTE's, and not even an exciting finish either.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#17 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

I had higher expectations for Bioshock Infinite, so I suppose that was a disappointment for me. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#18 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Xbox one.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#19 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

The sales of The Wonderful 101.

It's not fair for such a wonderful game to go so unnoticed while stuff like Halo 4 and Bioshock Infinite sold like crazy.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#20 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

I want to say Super Mario 3D World, but they never misrepresented it. It was disappointing from the first second it was shown.

Still, the game got a lot of hype there in the end, and I do not feel like that was justified at all. Perhaps it is the best choice of game to get on the Wii U at this point, but that isn't saying much of anything at all.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!