#1 JPMulvanetti

JPMulvanetti

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill, Zelda, Mario,

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Hi folks, I hope 2014 is treating you all well! so my awesome wife got me a Wii U for my birthday/christmas present, and for the first time in a decade I'm playing games within months of them releasing. It's a strange feeling, as I kinda skipped the xbox 360/ps3 generation and had still been getting plenty of milage from my ps2.

Anyways, so far its been an incredible experience, both my wife and I haven't had this much fun playing games in years, with both Rayman Legends and Super Mario 3D World putting the biggest grins on our faces so far. I've also been plugging away on AC IV: Black Flag, which is an enjoyable adventure.

This year with the 3DS has seen me getting back into gaming again in a big way. I'm a fairly nostalgic gamer (was only thinking about the first game I ever played on the Spectrum 128k today) and have all the major consoles still hooked up to a CRT from the NES to Gamecube era. I think I'm going to have a fantastic time with the Wii U over the next decade.

Anyways, enough rambling from me, nice to meet you all!

#2 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Wii was a part of 7th gen as well! :(

But that's besides the point.

Welcome to the forums! :)

We do't have chat, but if you beg for it enough it'll totally come back (I'm joking, don't actually do that :P)!

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

We do't have chat, but if you beg for it enough it'll totally come back (I'm joking, don't actually do that :P)!

Where did that come from?

hi.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Where did that come from?

hi.

It's Wii U forums. Chat discussion is always relevant.

In reality because I remember when i was new looking and hoping there was a chat so I guess I just kind of made a connection.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#5 JPMulvanetti

JPMulvanetti

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill, Zelda, Mario,

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

Heh, yeah, I know I missed out on the Wii, but now I can still catch up on all the great games via the Wii u, so I'm sorted. I even ordered the Silent Hill game the other day that came out for the Wii, looking forward to trying it out ;-)

#6 loungerman35

loungerman35

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum glad to hear your enjoying the Wii u :)

#7 Dr.Legendaddy

Dr.Legendaddy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • NNID:Dr.Legendaddy
  • Fandom:
    Lucas, Wario, King Triple D

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Hello :)

wario_land_4__animated_miniwario_avi_set[7HzG] Our clans website please feel free to check us out or to join us: http://7hzg.webs.com/

We're on many Nintendo and PC Games represented always looking to have a good time together :ph34r:

Steam: DrUSA7

NNID:Dr.Legendaddy, 7HzG_Legendaddy(BLOPSII)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!