Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

For so far as I remember I have not seen this before. If so, my apologees.
(I've seen a traler but not actual offscreen gameplay....)
http://www.vg247.com...ne-city-battle/

To view in 60fps change speed

Edited by Lupaie, 10 January 2014 - 09:38 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

Some have not seen it yet, but it was out for a while. 

Looks excellent, I hope we get a big push for this game with announcements, marketing and some surprises... Bayo 1  :P

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Looks excellent, I hope we get a big push for this game with announcements, marketing and some surprises... Bayo 1 :P

Yeah me too. But I already own B1

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#4 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

Looks excellent, I hope we get a big push for this game with announcements, marketing and some surprises... Bayo 1  :P

We'll probably get one advertisment which is online only and comes out a week after the game launches everywhere haha

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#5 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Graphics-wise, Bayonetta 2 have completely blown away the original!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#6 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

To be honest I never really got into Bayo1 since I was more into God Of War but I will give this a try since it's on wiiu. Seriously since it's an exclusive I feels it's special lol.

#7 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

Probably going to get this game. I just hope I have money around the time that it comes out... >.>

#8 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Probably going to get this game. I just hope I have money around the time that it comes out... >.>

Just start saving now. That's what I'm doing to make sure this is a day 1 buy.

#9 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

If you haven't already, do what they guy says in the vid to get 60fps on Youtube. Looks fantastic!

#10 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

It's not my personal style of game... But dang. That's impressive. The sheer variety of in-engine graphical changes and scaling is insanity.

#11 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

To be honest I never really got into Bayo1 since I was more into God Of War but I will give this a try since it's on wiiu. Seriously since it's an exclusive I feels it's special lol.

Just a warning from someone fluent in both gow and platinum action games. The action only looks similar/on the same level in videos.

I dont know how to really describe the difference in a way other than... With these kinds of games, you actually DO the things the character does (outside of qte's obviously) rather than press a button and watch the character auto target nearby enemies with elaborate, long, many hitting combos. Its hard, because its, well, real, as opposed to a dramatic presentation of... Non difficulty. Playing western action games is literally like playing Simon says with cool looking video events instead of colored lights in comparison to what goes on in platinum games, ac, gow, DmC, etc, they only look the part.... They dont actually walk the walk.

You will be able to hammer through and beat platinum games playing them like western action games,, but if you dont 'get' how to play it, it wont be much fun, and it certainly wont look or feel very cool.

Download the wonderful 101 Demo to see what Im talking about. If you can 'get' that, Bayo will be much easier.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#12 Law212

Law212

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

I think Bayonetta 2 is the biggest game i'm looking forward to for the Wii U. I loved the first one. I cant get into games like God of War because it just isn't as involved as games like bayonetta, ninja gaiden, and even the new DMC and Metal gear Rising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!