Photo

Get em while they're cheap...wii remote plus and nunchuck deal!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 K-Dawg

K-Dawg

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Wiiuha everyone! That means hello to wii u owners in nintendoese. Sorta like aloha for Hawaiian. Notice how you can get wii from Hawaii if you take out the haa? Lol.

So anyways... I was searching for a place where I could buy authentic wii remote plus controllers and nunchucks at a reasonable price. $39.95 + $19.95 retail was really more than I wanted to spend. That's $240 total since I wanted to purchase 4 for potential full capacity local co-op game play. Rayman for example, allows the use of up to 4 controllers (wii remote plus or pro controllers or a combination of the two). Add the gamepad to the mix and you can have 5 players play at the same time with no split screen.

So anyway, I searched high and low on the net until I came across this strange and obscure website known as nintendo.com. Haa, yeah why would I or anyone think to go there for cheap prices? Well my friends, they sell refurbished accessories like many appliance & consumer electronics companies do.

Guess how much I paid? Drum roll please. Drum roll! $80 bucks!

No no no not $80 a piece...$80 for all 4. Oh wait I mean $80 for all 8. Yes they all come with the nunchucks AND the strap AND the neoprene protective sleeve AND a 90 day warranty. I got mine and it took only 6 days to arrive in the great state of Ohio, USA.

So what are you all waiting for? Get them now before they are all sold out. They have white and black. I chose black of course to match my deluxe system color. Good luck and godspeed to all. Oh btw, this is my first post on this forum. Nice meeting everyone...cheers!

K-Dawg

#2 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

Huh. the more you know

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Ok mutt

#4 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

Wiiuha everyone! That means hello to wii u owners in nintendoese. Sorta like aloha for Hawaiian. Notice how you can get wii from Hawaii if you take out the haa? Lol.

So anyways... I was searching for a place where I could buy authentic wii remote plus controllers and nunchucks at a reasonable price. $39.95 + $19.95 retail was really more than I wanted to spend. That's $240 total since I wanted to purchase 4 for potential full capacity local co-op game play. Rayman for example, allows the use of up to 4 controllers (wii remote plus or pro controllers or a combination of the two). Add the gamepad to the mix and you can have 5 players play at the same time with no split screen.

So anyway, I searched high and low on the net until I came across this strange and obscure website known as nintendo.com. Haa, yeah why would I or anyone think to go there for cheap prices? Well my friends, they sell refurbished accessories like many appliance & consumer electronics companies do.

Guess how much I paid? Drum roll please. Drum roll! $80 bucks!

No no no not $80 a piece...$80 for all 4. Oh wait I mean $80 for all 8. Yes they all come with the nunchucks AND the strap AND the neoprene protective sleeve AND a 90 day warranty. I got mine and it took only 6 days to arrive in the great state of Ohio, USA.

So what are you all waiting for? Get them now before they are all sold out. They have white and black. I chose black of course to match my deluxe system color. Good luck and godspeed to all. Oh btw, this is my first post on this forum. Nice meeting everyone...cheers!

K-Dawg

Yo but what about Canadians doh?

Do we get some love or did we get shafted as per usual?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#5 K-Dawg

K-Dawg

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

Wiiuha eh? There's your love my neighboring countryman.

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Good to know. Props to OP for notifying is

#7 flower_petals

flower_petals

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

I ordered these at the beginning of the month and received them pretty quickly - shipping was $7 though. not sure if there is a shipping fee to the u.s.  they work really well. ordered 2 sets.   like the op stated I had no idea about nintendo selling refurbished accessories.  they hide that section in the support part of their site.

#8 chunter

chunter

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

Ordered 4 about 5 days ago....they till haven't shipped, but for that price, who cares.  20 bucks for something everyone else is selling for 60....crazy deal. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!