6 replies to this topic

#1 RawRonin

RawRonin

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:36 AM

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Just wanted to say a kind hello to you wonderful people, and hope for many years of greatness, from one Ninty fan to you! While I am a fellow fan, I'm also a huge fan of anime and model kits (and MLP, but don't tell anyone > > < <). I'm heavily excited for the Wii U, and with it's features and HD capabilities, I'm sure this will be yet another great addition to Nintendo's history. So, without further ado, I'll leave the welcome mat open. ;)

#2 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, the resident Zelda fanboy, and one of the guides. If you ever have any questions about the forums, please feel free to PM one of my fellow guides or myself.If you ever have a guide give you a hard time, speak with Brian6330. He's the one in charge of all the guides, and will happily straighten out any misbehaving guides(not that any of them would). If you ever have any technical difficulties with the site, speak with Feld0, our administrator, or AMAC, our moderator.

If you have yet to read the forum rules, you can find them here: http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-152/

If you haven't read the Newcomers Guide, it can be found here: http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/

We take pride in maintaining a troll free community (unlike some larger gaming forums). If you ever see a post on here that breaks any of the forum rules, or you think classifies as trolling in any way, please press the report button in the lower right corner of every post. That way Feld0 or AMAC can feed them to Yoshi remove/edit the post as soon as they can.

Don't worry about being teased about liking MLP on here. Half of the forums members are huge fans of the show. The other half of the members are casual fans, or are respectful enough to not tease someone over something as stupid as liking a TV show that they don't. Heck, a couple months ago, we were actually being found on more MLP related searches than we were video game related ones. lol

So, what games are you looking forward to? Personally, I'm excited for Skyward Sword(I'm 99.99% certain that this will be the one to top Ocarina of Time!), Zelda 3DS(recently confirmed to be in development), The all but confirmed Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Luigi's Mansion 2, the inevitable Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus Uprising, Sonic Generations, Pikmin 3, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Sly 4.
Posted Image

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Welcome new member. I do like you avatar it like Snivy dressed up as Solid Snake. Andy basically gave the basic's on what you need to know. This is a wonderful community that you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay. Since you are a fan of http://mlpforums.com/

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help with any non-technical problems you are welcomed to ask a guide.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 RawRonin

RawRonin

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

Oh, thanks for the welcome, and it funny that you'd mention some 3DS games. As a matter of fact, I'm a regular lurker over at the 3DS blog/boards. Needless to say, but I'm definitely hyped for Skyward Sword, and there has been so many 3DS titles that just might be too many to mention. lol

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hi there! Welcome to the forums, RawRonin! Remember to read the rules. I like the your avatar. Where's that Snivy?! Anyways, if you're hyped up for Skyward Sword, I'm EVEN MORE hyped up for Skyward Sword! :D Here's a website I use for all the latest of Skyward Sword: zeldainformer.com. Also, it's not bad that you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Heck, I love it. I still feel manly today. Maybe not

Personally, I'm excited for Skyward Sword(I'm 99.99% certain that this will be the one to top Ocarina of Time!), Zelda 3DS(recently confirmed to be in development), The all but confirmed Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Luigi's Mansion 2, the inevitable Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus Uprising, Sonic Generations, Pikmin 3, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Sly 4.

That's a long wish list. XD
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#6 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Welcome!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your avatar is supposed to represent Snake (Metal Gear series) Snivy disguised as Snake.

You and me have already talked on the chat, so yeah.
Like I said, here's (finally) my post:

I'm also a Brony. *Brohoofs RawRonin*
I watch the show and have an account over on the MLP forums (rarely use it.) Well, I only watch the show and somewhat discuss it. I'm not one of those "die-hard" fans, if you know what I mean :P

My fandoms consist of: Kingdom Hearts, Minecraft, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby, tLoZ, Golden Sun, Smash Bros., Mario and some others I won't mention for now :P

What? Think there's more to me than I share? Okay, maybe there is:
I'm the "Lead Guide" and unofficial moderator of the "Introduction Central" section.

It seems you're getting along well with everybody, which is awesome :D

If you ever need any non-technical help (Help with posting polls or some other random thing), don't be afraid to send a PM to me, Feld0, AMAC or any of the Guides. We all are more than happy to be of assistance to any member :)

Sadly, there isn't much more for me to say, so I'll stop hear for now.

I hope to see you around for the better or the worse!
Until whenever :laugh:

#7 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Welcome to the forum and I will be happy to just have MK7 now :P
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!