#21 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

i see no reason for wii u to struggle, the innovation alone will sell tonnes!! then you've got the nintendo name which will sell a good amount too. furthermore being the first next gen console, people want next gen, they will buy wii u, the line up is absolutely incredible for a system this far from launch - over 23 games already announced!!

now you've got to remember the loudest community is the vegeta community, they make it seem like everyone hates nintendo when it really isn't true. 5 people i know have laughed at wii u already, making it seem like everyone would, but then 5 other people i know came out and said they thought it was really cool, and i never expected it from them but it happened, so trust me, open minded people are everywhere, they just dont shout it out loud like nintendo haters shout out their opinoins
Posted Image

#22 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Seriously I have no idea how people will think that the wii u will do bad as it still has wii's motion technology which will provide casual gamers with their HD games. Which in my opinion is the only reason people switched from wii to anything else which means it will be able to support casual and hardcore by providing the best of both. Seriously what other argument have you heard against wii that isn't derived from graphics????

Posted Image

#23 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

Seriously I have no idea how people will think that the wii u will do bad as it still has wii's motion technology which will provide casual gamers with their HD games. Which in my opinion is the only reason people switched from wii to anything else which means it will be able to support casual and hardcore by providing the best of both. Seriously what other argument have you heard against wii that isn't derived from graphics????

you're totally right but what some of this forum's members are worried about, is the majority of people being stupid and hating on the name and reputation, but in all honesty i dont think the majority of people are that stupid.
here's a vid of a gamer who doesnt own the wii, isnt interested in nintendo that much but has been won over by wii u already :D

Posted Image

#24 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

Love the vid... Nice share

Posted Image

#25 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

Love the vid... Nice share

thx, no problem ;)
Posted Image

#26 Zeuzio

Zeuzio

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

It depends mainly on the price, which is actually a huge factor as to whether I'm going to buy it or not. If it's too high of a price, then it will turn off casuals, as well as gamers who don't usually buy Nintendo consoles. It might even keep Nintendo fans from buying in, after the 3DS price drop fiasco.

There are other factors too of course, but I'd say that price is the big one. $300 to $350 seems like a good range. Any higher, and there'll be trouble.

#27 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

The system is not out yet, when it gets out that will be the time to worry, the only thing I am worried about the WiiU is the price, I might not be a ble to afford it. :(

by chance

#28 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

We have no idea yet, there isn't much information on the Wii U yet. I think we will find out if this is going to happen when we find out the price of the Wii U, if it is too expensive then, yeah it may not sell to well, but of course Nintendo can take a cut to the price like they did to the 3DS, they will just lose money doing it, but I'm not worried, I think with the mess Nintendo went though with the 3DS they will be much more prepared for the Wii U's launch and sales.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#29 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

if its not by Nintendo, i don't care XD
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!