#1 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:53 AM

http://pietriots.com...roblem-to-have/

Ironically I found this particular quote quite true. 

'If you talked about 2013 a decade ago people would be frothing at the mouth.' 

pNgecl.gif

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

Agreed. I have enjoyed my WiiU very much and don't get bothered what's popular to hate on. I am happy as long as the games are coming. This year should keep me happy.

#3 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

I am enjoying my Wii U more than in enjoyed Wii.

Overall, he does raise some good points on Nintendo`s decisions.

#4 zealduke

zealduke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • NNID:Zealduke

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

Great read, spot on with nearly everything

#5 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

I'm loving my Wii U. nearing the end of Pikmin 3 and Windwaker HD and I can't seem to beat the last cell cluster on Nano Assault Neo. All of these games have been amazing and I'm trying to figure out what to play next. I'm super excited Watch Dogs is coming to the platform because it will be something different than other open world games. that and Mariokart 8 along with maybe Lego City and Injustice are all games I"m looking forward to in the near future. And espceially X when it released. The Wii U has so much good stuff on it already and it's sad people don't know about it. Would I mind a few more features and things like voice chat on my console? absolutely!! Does Nintendo need to change who they are to make this stuff a reality? Not an awful lot if any at all.

#6 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

It was a good read, but I am worried about Nintendo's future in the home console market.

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

I like my Wii U. i do wish that n64 and gamecube games 9and the rest of the SNES games) get ported to the Wii U's vc so i have an excuse to re-play all of the games with their fresh gamesaves.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

It was a good read, but I am worried about Nintendo's future in the home console market.

I'm amazed at how you seemed to completely miss (or reject) the point of the article when everyone else got it (or accepted it) :/

Anyway, my Wii U is my bae. Gonna be together foreer. When I 100% complete splinter cell and Arkham Origins gonna go out and buy some more games for it. Prolly W101, 3D World, and Lego City. Maybe some others too.

Also, props to OP for posting a great non doom and gloom article that brought the forum together rather than making us bicker :)

Edited by WydrA, 29 January 2014 - 05:53 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

I'm amazed at how you seemed to completely miss (or reject) the point of the article when everyone else got it (or accepted it) :/

:)

Every post of his is pooping on Wii U. Mahmood jr?

#10 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

This article makes me want to buy The Wonderful 101. Great read.

#11 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

This article makes me want to buy The Wonderful 101. Great read.

You should buy it, it's the best game on the Wii U hands down and it utilises the Gamepad in a fun and exciting way, not mentioning the replayability value of the game.

Every post of his is pooping on Wii U. Mahmood jr?

You can't be that silly to think that I'm going out of my way to be critical of the Wii U surely? I like the console but the fact is it could have been a much better console and it could have done without a gimmick which has bumped up the price and is seen as a white elephant by many gamers and publishers alike.

It also would have benefited greatly from having one or two AAA games at launch.

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

You should buy it, it's the best game on the Wii U hands down and it utilises the Gamepad in a fun and exciting way, not mentioning the replayability value of the game.

You can't be that silly to think that I'm going out of my way to be critical of the Wii U surely? I like the console but the fact is it could have been a much better console and it could have done without a gimmick which has bumped up the price and is seen as a white elephant by many gamers and publishers alike.

It also would have benefited greatly from having one or two AAA games at launch.

Once again, you really just shouldn't have bought a Wii U at all. You're the only person on this site who doesn't like the gamepad.

Edited by WydrA, 30 January 2014 - 10:39 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Once again, you really just shouldn't have bought a Wii U at all. You're the only person on this site who doesn't like the gamepad.

I like the Gamepad, but it's not at all necessary and has been pushed by Nintendo and even they don't know how to use it. It should have been an optional accessory.

#14 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

I play Wii U for first party games and exclusives and that it indeed delivers on. It's a shame we live in an era full of media bias, thats why stay away from gaming media online.

Signature_DK.png

#15 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

I play Wii U for first party games and exclusives and that it indeed delivers on. It's a shame we live in an era full of media bias, thats why stay away from gaming media online.

This is how I also view Wii U. I knowingly bought the system for its 1st party exclusives and nothing else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!