YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Here's all the stuff so far he's said in this thread:

• Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... rainbow tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
  • White Xbone incoming.
  • Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
  • Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
  • Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
  • Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
  • Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014
  • Is not Phil Spencer
  • Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
  • Fable Legends is Summer 2015
  • Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
  • Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
  • First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
  • No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
  • A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.
  • No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
  • $399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."

Source: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=760013

Everything sounds promising. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

One giant Meh.

Also disc less XBO? Do not want.

#3 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

I actually forgot the X1 exists. No joke. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:59 AM

I MIGHT buy one later this year or next year. I'm happy with my Wii U, 2DS, and PS4. Plus I still have Morrowind to play through on PC

#5 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

2014 is looking like a great year for the Xbox One.

#6 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

No optical drive? That means overpriced digital content only and no used games, are people that stupid? Another cash in trick with hidden DRM by Microsoft.

As far as Halo and Gears are concerned, they have been crap for years. Especially since Halo lost Bungie there is no magic. Xbone has a serious problem with exclusivity these days.

#7 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

No optical drive? That means overpriced digital content only and no used games, are people that stupid? Another cash in trick with hidden DRM by Microsoft.

As far as Halo and Gears are concerned, they have been crap for years. Especially since Halo lost Bungie there is no magic. Xbone has a serious problem with exclusivity these days.

Whether you like it or not, eventually your future home consoles won't have optical drives because digital downloading and streaming will replace conventional tangible games.

#8 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

Aside from Quantum Break (which I see coming to PC anyway ala Alan Wake) that list is basically one big "meh" to me.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#9 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

Aside from Quantum Break (which I see coming to PC anyway ala Alan Wake) that list is basically one big "meh" to me.

I have Alan Wake listed on my Steam wishlist, hopefully that comes down during the Steam sales.

#10 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

Nothing on that list is convincing me to buy an XBO. Shame there's no info on Rare, but then again it'll probably be another franchise killer (or corpse kicker), or something nobody cares about.

#11 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

If that discless rumour turns out to be true, XB1 will have a difficult future in Europe.

I really doubt it`s going to happen.

#12 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

The funny thing is i have 360, ps3, ps4, vita, 3ds, xbox one and wii u. Yet i find myself playing the xbox one the most. So many people give it crap but do they actually own one. 

Edited by cannonshane, 30 January 2014 - 06:06 PM.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#13 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

The funny thing is i have 360, ps3, ps4, vita, 3ds, xbox one and wii u. Yet i find myself playing the xbox one the most. So many people give it crap but do they actually own one. 

what games did oyu have? played x1 at a friends and he only had BF4 and forza, both of which were really bad.

#14 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

That's like the Wii U, people give it crap, but it's a good little console with some fantastic games.

It's mostly these Sony fanboys/girls who start this nonsense, not that I can blame them I mean the PS4 has a poor line up of games at the moment, so they're upset that Nintendo and Xbox gamers are too busy playing their games consoles and are acting buttsore.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 31 January 2014 - 03:59 AM.

#15 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

That's like the Wii U, people give it crap, but it's a good little console with some fantastic games.

It's mostly these Sony fanboys/girls who start this nonsense, not that I can blame them I mean the PS4 has a poor line up of games at the moment, so they're upset that Nintendo and Xbox gamers are too busy playing their games consoles and are acting buttsore.

Don't think thats the case. PS4 players are enjoying their consoles just as much if not more. Sold my Xbone because the exclusives really weren't that good, got boring very quickly. Plus all multiplats are inferior.

Games lke Resogun, Don't Starve and Zen Pinball may not sound like must have games but they are actually better than every Xbone game out now, and they are free with PS Plus.

It seems Xbox fanboys have a lot to worry about his gen.

#16 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

Insulting another group of gamers is never the way to get your point across.

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

It's mostly these Sony fanboys/girls who start this nonsense.

The level of silliness in this statement is too damn high.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

The level of silliness in this statement is too damn high.

I'd be saying that if I invested in a low-end PC as well.

#19 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

My PC might be low end right now, but I've had it for over 5 years now without so much as an upgrade.

I also don't know where you we're hoping to go with that, or your previous statement either. All I do know is that you brought the famboyism to the thread.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#20 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

This is a joke, right?

And where the F is my Banjo Kazooie game? Rare I'm looking at you  :angry: