51 replies to this topic

#21 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

Make it first person, with the bow as your main weapon so it's like a first person shooter.

Then have multiple characters with different stories that you play as, all the stories come together at the end to beat the baddie.

Replace Epona with a tank, named tankowna.

Replace Moblins and other baddies with Nazis.

Fully voice-acted, with Jesse Eisenburg as Ganondorf (although, Ghirahim needs a makeover to make him look more Nazi).

Scarlett Johannesson as Zelda.

Miley Cyrus as Ghirahim.

Ben Affleck as Link.

All faces scanned from real actors, ripped straight from Beyond: Two Souls.

Zombie outbreak in Hyrule, Link gets bit and has to fight against time to find the cure.

Link rides around on a bus to fight the zombies.

Massive, bland world filled with NPC's reusing the same "arrow in the knee" line.

Future theme.

Mechs.

You forgot kill streaks and on disc day one DLC. 

pNgecl.gif

#22 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

You forgot kill streaks and on disc day one DLC. 

Oh yeah, that's a given. Didn't think I'd even need to say that.

Also, on disc DLC would be cool too.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#23 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

I know this thread is what people "want" but i hope it isnt what they are expecting as they will be very disappointed. Some of these things would (and should) never happen in a zelda game.

#24 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

I know it sounds sacrilegious but I wouldn't mind some of Ganondorf's goons to carry muskets (that take 30 seconds to reload and can be deflected by a hylian shield), or for Link to carry a flintlock pistol or an old fashioned sniper rifle which may be more powerful, but is useless for battling multiple enemies due to the reload rate therefore bow and arrow, crossbows and swords are more favourable. As I'm wanting a story to be right at the end of the Zelda timeline (parallel to Zelda II) as Skyward Sword is right at the beginning. Just to see slight technological advancements, maybe even a few steampunk things like mechanical monsters, grappling hook guns, or trains being involved. 

Not so futuristic that you're in modern day or even Bladerunner but futuristic for a game mainly set in medieval/viking times such as the use of gunpowder or mechanical advancements such as clockwork items. It would be pushing Zelda to its limits in what I feel would suit the Zelda mythos without going too far

Edited by Penguin101, 04 February 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#25 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

I want to see an Ouroboros story that ties the very end to the very beginning.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

Most of that doesnt sound far fetched at all... Actually most all of it has already happened. Clock work items are already heavily used in Zelda. Not just as aesthetics, such as the clock tower, but as working items, such as the hookshot, (how do you think it winds back up)... the clockwork rail grinder from tp,  Actually, when was the last time you played a Zelda game? Do you play zelda games? I guess it would make sense as a not so close observer who was looking for a reason to get in maybe?

Spirit tracks was all kinds of industrial age, with heavy industrial age technology, clock and steam works, skyward sword had robots, technology enhanced ganon goons, and awesome robot pirate sword fights, and heavily implied the old magic is technologically based, the hook shot IS a grappling hook gun, your main method of transportation is a train in a very recent zelda, Gunpowder has been used since the very first zeldas (bombs)... Weve had vehicle mounted gunpowder weaponry since windwaker introduced cannons.....

And in a game like Zelda adding another item whos only unique use is damaging enemies is a no no. Thats poor design that is beneath a game like zelda. Throwing pointless weapons that are nothing more than stat changers would just lower zelda to the standards of other games.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#27 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

I want to see an Ouroboros story that ties the very end to the very beginning.

It'd be great to have the story be about the three timelines having to be merged or being unstable. So you travel from one timeline to the other in order to complete puzzles etc in the game, and use the gamepad as a lens of truth in order to see what the landscape is like in different worlds, you could have a dark version of OOT for the Fallen Hero timeline, a neutral Twilight Princess HD style for the Child Timeline and a really bright cell shaded look when traveling to the Adult Timeline! At the end you and princess Zelda would sacrifice themselves and the universe would reboot to start a linear timeline or something. I don't know but I like the idea of traveling between universes like how the master sword allowed you to travel back in time, maybe this time there could be an instrument that could aid Link in traveling between universes, it doesn't even have to alter art styles like I mentioned before. It would just be cool to see a hidden entrance through your Lens of truth, travel to that universe, enter the door and then later on have to travel to another universe to complete another task within the dungeon. Also I love the idea of the story being something about the multiverse  

#28 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:22 AM

Improve the motion controls

Have a good storyline and improve the cinematic aspect of it like SS did.

A big world to explore, I liked the idea of SS returning to places to find new stuff in them but I would like more diverse areas thus creating more side quest.

Also a very pretty game like Twilight or ocarina but with hd covering everything.

Puzzles that rival the old Zeldas(lttp) or the latest(ALBW). Also no hand holding.

But a side character that's as interesting as midna.

Upgrades to every weapon and upgrades that will be felt.

Character modification, for instance getting a peace of armor on link thus improving defense or other attributes but not changing the signature look of link.

Also improved AI, make the difficult. Make them smart and bing able to adept to the player.

There's more but it would probably end up being page after page lol.

#29 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Oh and Idealy an artstyle similar to this: http://www.thewallpa...tangled-208.jpg of course graphically as close to this. Yes I know no way even the PS4 could do these visuals, but I'm sure they could do a lot of visual tricks that to the general public make you feel like it felt like you were playing a game with something of this quality. Just like how Resident Evil 4 made you feel like you were playing something next gen on the gamecube!

This artstyle is neither realistic nor cartoony, it's in-between and allows Nintendo to use next gen lighting, physics and details without it being to dull and "samey" compared to other adventure games on the PS4 and XBO. It's sort of a mix between OOT, Skyward Sword and Twilight princess.

Edited by Penguin101, 04 February 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#30 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

I want a non annoying companion.

#31 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

I want a non annoying companion.

Perhaps your companion will only help when asked or will be used to send Miiverse messages? I'm hoping for a messenger eagle!

#32 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

What if....

Now bear with me...

What if... There WAS no companion?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#33 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

kCtMOyq.jpg

This should be Wind Waker 2.

Edited by Ridleyfan1, 04 February 2014 - 01:50 PM.

gamz girnalizm all da way

#34 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

What if....

Now bear with me...

What if... There WAS no companion?

Or what if he thought there was a companion but halfway through Link gets diagnosed with Schizophrenia and the imaginary friend didn't exist.

Game of the year material.

#35 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Seriously tho what I like about the Zelda franchise is they've never settled for one art style. They could go and do a serious tone look and then go do a cartoony look or both and that's why I'm just pumped to look at the new Zelda let alone play it.

#36 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I think I'd like to see a Zelda game about The Great Flood. It would be cool to play as Zelda for once (who might be more of a warrior princess at this point) and see the story of how the people tried to survive when the gods flooded the earth. I'd love it if Zelda's style was like OoT's but she had (or also had) a fighting disguise called Tetra. it could have a fixed countdown like Majora's Mask, and the story could possibly be so powerful it'll make you cry.

Maybe have the end boss actually be a Dark Link, Like as if the hero was corrupted by Ganon.

Edited by grahamf, 04 February 2014 - 05:29 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#37 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

A lil more open worlded.

Some kind of toggleable icon above charters you always talk to and that don't have anything new to say.

I'd love save state. I hate having to start at the start of a temple.

Wind waker and the boat was pretty cool. So a mix of that and a horse or something would be good.

Better graphics but they aren't really needed.

Ahh I think that's really it. Wind waker was good and the pass zeldas have been to.

As long as they move forward I think all will be good.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#38 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

All these references to wanting the game to be more like skyrim depresses me.

Not because i disagree or dont understand the basis of their desire, I do, and share it (bigger, more interesting world to explore, with more to do than go event to event dungeon to dungeon)... But simply that they are unfortunate enough to have skyrim as the best representation of this concept they have experienced.

Which is sad, because skyrim is a complete terd in this regaurd.... Elderdcrolls design has gone nowhere since the 90's except visually. Yet its pretty much the only game of its kind with the marketing budget to get noticed. Which just goes to show how far things have fallen.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#39 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Would it shock you if I told you when I thought of what the open world should be like, in my mind I likened it to FFXII?

No?

Well then, if I told you I've never played the Elder Scrolls?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#40 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

First i want the game follow that art style that was show on the tech demo

Second, i want a much bigger world, and they could see some work of Obsidian, to make narrative much better on Zelda franchise

Edited by Captain Marvelous, 05 February 2014 - 06:36 AM.

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!