• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

Namco Bandai's PlayStation 3-exclusive fighting game based on the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga will get a limited-run physical release in North America, the company announced today.

The disc-based release of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, developed by CyberConnect2, will be sold exclusively through Amazon.com and Club Namco, and will be available this spring. The game will also be available digitally through Sony's PlayStation Network for PS3.

When JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle makes its way stateside, it will come with a new Arcade Mode not featured in the Japanese version that was released last year. In Arcade Mode, players can fight against an octet of AI-controlled opponents in a series of battles and occasionally win more in-game gold through a special Harvest event.

The North American release will also include all post-launch balance changes.

http://www.polygon.c...ease-in-america

My collectors sense is tingling

#2 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

LIMITED release?!

Damn it! I need to get on that!

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Looks awesome, sad it's not a wide release. Gonna have to save some money for this, so I don't miss out last the last limited release. *stares sorrowfully at Xenoblade Chronicles amazon page* 

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!