• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

The problem the Wii U has is that sales are not increasing that much (if at all)

Take AC III and AC IV. AC III has sold around 230,000 copies, but AC IV has sold 130,000.

Black Ops II has sold around 220,000 copies as well, Ghosts has sold 140,000 copies.

The install base is going up but the demand for AAA third party titles seems lower.

As I say don't be surprised if no more Call of Duty games and Assassin's Creed games come to the Wii U.

#22 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

okay what if we preorder an upcoming 3rd party Wii U game , something like watchdogs

#23 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

okay what if we preorder an upcoming 3rd party Wii U game , something like watchdogs

Buying games you may not like or want just to try and get more third parties on board is moronic. You're wasting your money! If you want Watch Dogs then buy it, but don't buy it in the vain hope that Ubisoft will hang around because I'll be very surprised if they do.

#24 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

Buying games you may not like or want just to try and get more third parties on board is moronic. You're wasting your money! If you want Watch Dogs then buy it, but don't buy it in the vain hope that Ubisoft will hang around because I'll be very surprised if they do.

when a 3rd party game dev give a 100% on a any game we nintendo gamers give the 20%  , thats why Wii U is the last system on devs list

Edited by Mahmoodinho98, 05 February 2014 - 12:16 PM.

#25 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

when a 3rd party game give a 100% on a any game we nintendo gamers give the 20%  , thats why Wii U is the last system on devs list

Yes that's true, but what you're suggesting isn't going to work and is a terrible waste of money.

#26 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm a good third party Wii U supporter at the moment. I've got Scribblenauts Unlimited, Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Swap Force, Sonic Racing Transformed, Epic Mickey 2, MH3U, Lego City, Disney Infinity, Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost World, DuckTales Remastered, Nano Assault Neo, MSF HD, Tank Tank Tank, and Toki Tori 2. 

In the future I'll still be buying some 3rd party games, probably not too many due to dwindling support and the ports getting more inferior by the hour. Still planning to buy Shovel Knight (unless I pass on it and then it ends up in a Steam sale), other eShop games, the 3rd exclusive Sonic game, and maybe Bayo 2. I'm not gonna buy a game on the basis of supporting it, I'll buy it if the developer made a decent try, it's not the worst version of the game, and if I actually want the game.

Edited by Cranky Kong, 05 February 2014 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!