#1 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

hey guys I'm listening to music and not really sure what compelled me to, but I just randomly wanted to write a story on this forum I'm not really sure how good it's going to be because everything is coming off the top of my head. I'm not really going to think this story out so tell me what you think. I'm not even sure if I'll finish I think I may just write a short intro and if people like it I will write more

The story begins here if you don't feel like hearing my whole life's story:

DAY 1:

I've been alone for so long that I needed some type of confidant. I haven't seen anyone sense the well... you know the accident. I went scavenging the other day and found this small brown diary that was empty I don't know why, but I decided to keep it and write my story in it so I guess for now on I will be writing in this. Not much has happened today so I'm not really sure what to write about so I guess until tomorrow bye.

Day 2:

So diary today when I went scavenging I was following the normal route slowly trudging down the river. Today I looked in the river and could see my own reflection. So much has changed since the last time I looked at my own reflection my hair has changed from dirty blonde to a dark brown whether it's from the dirt or whether it just changed colors I'm not sure but then I looked at my cheeks I could barley see my skin I was completely covered in mud. It made me remember the last time I took a shower, now it would be easier to answer what wouldn't I do for a shower? I remember my last shower like it was yesterday, and how much I had taken it for granted. I could practically feel the warm water dripping down my back, and my Mom yelling at me to hurry up because I'm using all the hot water. I eventually snapped out of the memory when I nearly walked right into the river. After that I didn't really find much so until next time I guess.

End of story for now I guess

I'm going to tell you know not my best work. I don't really like the perspective I'm writing in I'm used to 3rd person omniscient, but whatever you guys can tell me how carp the story is.

Edit: I also just realized that I put this in the wrong section don't know how to fix sorry

Edited by nbond3040, 11 February 2014 - 09:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!