14 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

https://www.kickstar...ical-beat-em-up

My bud is in red. If you have  PS Vita woe here is a game that would make you happy. I am Bias...so. SO. Yeah even tho I been offered a free copy still throwing in cash. Battle system is similar to fall out and the rest of the game is tributes to game like Streets of Rage,FInal Fight,Double Dragon and more.

Shaun and Manny worked at R* for years before departing to work on other projects.

Edited by Ryudo, 13 February 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

3DS port?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

No. Sorry. Steam,Vita PSN Phones Why they went Sony first I don't know but might have partly to do with he is friends with Adam Boyes and other people he knows there.

When they started development in 2012 don't think they knew Vita would be selling so bad.

Edited by Ryudo, 27 February 2014 - 08:58 PM.

#4 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Your "bud" is in red?

21349c220fd09197cfec2a5dae6dfd51_large.j

score! brofist!

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

Lol not hairy enough.

#6 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

Can you ask what the trophy list is gonna be like?

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

I don't. I would ask him but last 2 months he is rarely online and does not respond to emails much lately. He is basically doing abit of the grunt work. He pulls these 24 hour shifts in his apartment and not sure he's seen a bed in a couple years he passes out at his desk wakes up and continues where he left off.  He told me recently he is getting the physical copy of the soundtrack just to smash it. he loves the music but heard it daily 24/7 for a year.  When I get a chance I will ask.

Edited by Ryudo, 27 February 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

When they started development in 2012 don't think they knew Vita would be selling so bad.

Really?
The second Sony confirmed it, I could tell they'd price themselves out of the market.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Really?
The second Sony confirmed it, I could tell they'd price themselves out of the market.

3DS started at 250$ lowered the price and sales picked up. PS3 lowered price now at 80 mill sold. PSP started off as 250$ lowered the price now at 70 mill sold. I got my Vita 2 years ago for 200$. Vita has a lower price but it aint sellin. So starting price usually does not determine a system lifetime sales. Can get a vita now for the same price as a 3DSXL. And before Vita was announced the media and forums like with PSP filled with people saying it will outsell DS because gwafix. I know manny did not think this but pretty sure no one not even your sarcasm predicted it for real. I knew 3DS would be king but was thinking Vita would be like PSP. Struggle at first but pick up after a couple years. Now I am convinced Vita is what it is

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

3DS started at 250$ lowered the price and sales picked up. PS3 lowered price now at 80 mill sold. PSP started off as 250$ lowered the price now at 70 mill sold. I got my Vita 2 years ago for 200$. Vita has a lower price but it aint sellin. So starting price usually does not determine a system lifetime sales. Can get a vita now for the same price as a 3DSXL. And before Vita was announced the media and forums like with PSP filled with people saying it will outsell DS because gwafix. I know manny did not think this but pretty sure no one not even your sarcasm predicted it for real. I knew 3DS would be king but was thinking Vita would be like PSP. Struggle at first but pick up after a couple years. Now I am convinced Vita is what it is

PSP was fun for playing NES and SNES games on.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

PSP was fun for playing NES and SNES games on.

Half Minute hero,Trails in the Sky,Ys Chronicles,Ys Oath,Ys Seven,grand Nights History,Final Fantas I-IV,Star Ocean,Mega Man Powered Up,Mega Man X Maverick Hunter,Lunar,Castlevania Dracula X,Disidia,Lumines,Persona 3,Phantasy Star,Wipeout,Tactics Ogre,Valkyria Chronicles II  & III,Chulip,SMT2,Corpse Party,God Eater Burst,Monster Hunter,MGS Peace Walker,Final Fantasy Tactics,Jeann d arc,Pixeljunk Monster,Little Big Planet,Locoroco and plenty more.

Not comparing to DS library here but the PSP has a motherWiiin god damn carp ton to play. Also please stop derailing. Trying to get the word out so a man can pay rent and eat :P

Edited by Ryudo, 14 February 2014 - 02:20 PM.

#12 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Half Minute hero,Trails in the Sky,Ys Chronicles,Ys Oath,Ys Seven,grand Nights History,Final Fantas I-IV,Star Ocean,Mega Man Powered Up,Mega Man X Maverick Hunter,Lunar,Castlevania Dracula X,Disidia,Lumines,Persona 3,Phantasy Star,Wipeout,Tactics Ogre,Valkyria Chronicles II  & III,Chulip,SMT2,Corpse Party,God Eater Burst,Monster Hunter,MGS Peace Walker,Final Fantasy Tactics,Jeann d arc,Pixeljunk Monster,Little Big Planet,Locoroco and plenty more.

Not comparing to DS library here but the PSP has a motherWiiin god damn carp ton to play. Also please stop derailing. Trying to get the word out so a man can pay rent and eat :P

Yeah, the PSP was pretty good at emulating older systems.

The game looks fun though, reminds me of the old side-scrolling beat em ups, and gta.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#13 CavalierGames

CavalierGames

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm Manny Marcano the programmer on the game. I don't have a ton of time, but I can answer a few quick questions.

3DS port?

I've really thought about it hard. I can't make any promises or announcements but the more support we get, the more open we'll be to porting.

Can you ask what the trophy list is gonna be like?

Playstation mobile does not support Trophies, however we will look into having them in the PC version (which is whats up on kickstarter) and again the more support we get, the more platforms we can reach.

Your "bud" is in red?

score! brofist!

I like the way the silk feels against my hairy chest (He meant on the Kickstarter page I'm wearing a pink Hokuto no ken shirt that for some reason came out red)

Thank you all for your interest in the game and with your support we hope we can make something you all enjoy.

#14 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Full Interview guys :laugh:

Edited by Ryudo, 27 February 2014 - 07:56 PM.

#15 CavalierGames

CavalierGames

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

That interview was a lot of fun to do. Again any questions welcome. please support Treachery in Beatdown City

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!