Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

http://www.junkiemon...nd-pc-imminent/

We have discovered that Capcom has recently registered a trademark for Devil May Cry. 

Before we get into our speculation on what this could mean check out our screencap of the trademark below.

O8WjRXM.png

As you can see in the image above, Capcom recently registered a trademark for Devil May Cry on 2/14/2014. What could this mean you ask, well it can be a multitude of things actually.

Capcom could possibly be prepping a sequel to the recently rebooted title DmC: Devil May Cry for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This trademark could also mean that Capcom may try to go the “Definitive Edition” route and re-release DmC: Devil May Cry for current gen consoles. It’s still too early to call, but we can say that there will more than likely be some news concerning Devil May Cry coming in the near future.

eEG8Ies.png

#2 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

I sure hope Ninja Theory aren't involved. Ever again.

With any game, really. 

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

Die Capcom. Stop rainbowting on the series. You did enough Damage with BC09 and DmC...but know you have to carp on it some more. Die Capcom. I would not even trust them with DMC5 anymore. Bayonetta  is the new DMC in spirit . Mighty No 9 is the new Mega Man. Wonderful 101 is the new Viewtiful. Evil Within is the new RE. 

The spirit of Capcoms series is not at Capcom anymore.                                                  

Edited by Ryudo, 15 February 2014 - 07:40 PM.

#4 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

Listen up Capcom. We want a lot of this:

DMC1_Dante.jpg

And none of this:

DMC-Dantes.png

This can go burn and die. 

pNgecl.gif

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

I don't know about you all but I can't wait for some next gen F bombs.

profile_picture_by_dontethedemonkiller-d

#6 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

DMC1_Dante.jpg

And none of this:

DMC-Dantes.png

Don't forget this.luciferrose.jpg

#7 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

Don't forget this.luciferrose.jpg

That goes without saying, everybody loves sexy Dante. Also wouldn't mind these two:

Trish_4.jpgLady_4.jpg

She can stay gone though:

refgloria1.jpg

pNgecl.gif

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Lol, everyone's pissed about newdante.  It's not like he had any character in any of his games, the recent one just made him more of a dick.

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

It's not like he had any character in any of his games,

#10 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Anyone else suspect a live action movie?

I think it's a live action movie.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#11 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

Never forget

dmc4nerospeargrab1355xheoj.gif

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#12 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Never forget

dmc4nerospeargrab1355xheoj.gif

I felt like Nero needlessly complicated the story and took too much focus off of Dante. Seemed like they really wanted to try to bring Virgil back in to the mix somehow and Nero was their answer. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back, but just as an unlockable character.

pNgecl.gif

#13 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Don't care. Haven't properly played a DMC game since the PS2 days, am I right in saying the older ones were better than last gens? 

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

DMC1_Dante.jpg

And none of this:
DMC-Dantes.png

It doesnt matter what character model they use, the persons, who made dmc what it was, team devil may cry, are no longer with capcom, and it is mind numbingly obvious.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Don't care. Haven't properly played a DMC game since the PS2 days, am I right in saying the older ones were better than last gens? 

Pretty much. The original and DMC3 still tower above the rest of the series. If anything I think they should try to bring back some of the atmospheric horror the original had on account of it being spun off of Resident Evil.

DMC4 was alright but it hurt as a whole since Nero just isn't as great of a protagonist as Dante, who was pushed in to basically a side role. Then there's Trish and Lady who were only there for cameos (if they wanted to try out new play styles with other characters then they should have started with these two in my opinion).

It doesnt matter what character model they use, the persons, who made dmc what it was, team devil may cry, are no longer with capcom, and it is mind numbingly obvious.

Unfortunately this is true. This is also part of the reason why I wish Nintendo would buy Capcom. They could outsource Devil May Cry to Kamiya.

pNgecl.gif

#16 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

I felt like Nero needlessly complicated the story and took too much focus off of Dante. Seemed like they really wanted to try to bring Virgil back in to the mix somehow and Nero was their answer. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back, but just as an unlockable character.

I didn't like Nero, i mean it was nice to see a new charecter, but meh. Mabe if he appears in other game i may like him more.

But the gameplay of DMC4 was gold even without Kamiya...

Edited by Captain Marvelous, 17 February 2014 - 05:56 AM.

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#17 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:43 AM

I didn't like Nero, i mean it was nice to see a new charecter, but meh. Mabe if he appears in other game i may like him more.

But the gameplay of DMC4 was gold even without Kamiya...

There was nothing wrong with Nero, we just didn't need him.If anything I give them credit for not making him a Dante clone and instead giving him a much  more unique play style.

And of course the gameplay was gold in DMC4, it was essentially a carbon copy of DMC3. Kamiya may not have been on the project in person but his material and his work was. 

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!