Photo

What's the oddest dreams/nightmares that you have had?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

For me it's that once in a while I dream that my computer gets a virus infection and I lose all control over it.

Also recently I bought a 16GB SD card for my 3DS off eBay (still in the mail) and in the last few days I had a "nightmare" where I checked on it and realized it was a Class 4 and NOT a Class 10 :blink: . i just remembered that dream (but wasn't sure it was a dream) and re-checked it and it's (unmistakeably) a Class 10

Edited by grahamf, 03 March 2014 - 10:52 AM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

I almost never remember dreams anymore. The one that was the most odd and even led to a phobia my first 21 years alive until 2004.

As a kid I grew up with a nightmare that happened often. I was standing in the bathroom of our house looking in the mirror. Bathroom was as lit up as could be but standing behind me was a thin tall pale man with no eyes wispy hair and black garb staring at me. I first had this dream at maybe 2-3 years old and it continued for many years. When I was a Teenager my dad was in a convo about dreams and without telling him first he told me of a dream he had a few times as child. It was the same dream I had. When my mom moved to Cal at the time to take care of her grandkids and retire. Just my dad was in town and the dreams got worse. Top things off my Apartment main room above the fireplace had a massive mirror so I covered it with a poster. Well on Jan 14 2004 my dad passed away from his addiction. That very day I never had the dream again and my phobia of mirrors vanished.

All I could ever get from it is in both cases the man we saw in the mirror was a representation of my dad and of himself older.

Edited by Ryudo, 03 March 2014 - 11:35 AM.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

The oddest dream I had as a child was riding in a hot air balloon and having to go pee extremely bad.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Tibetan Monk

Tibetan Monk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • NNID:Tibetan_Monk

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Being in control of an UFO, crashing in the sea...

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

I want to make a list. Can I make a list?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Most kids have dreams about boxes closing in on them, or so I've been told.
And my mouth always tasted horrible afterward.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

I want to make a list. Can I make a list?

Sure. You have anything topping my SD card nightmare?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

I once had a dream I walked into a room, sat on a couch there, and played video games. Seriously, that was it. My dreams haven't been that exciting in recent years.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Sure. You have anything topping my SD card nightmare?

I lost all my steam data last night. TBH not to bothered either lol. Most of that I can play and get back easily and others I later got it on another system but yeah it all on my PC and Backup because I was an idiot and tired and made a dumb mistake.

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

The oddest dream I've had is probably the one where Johnatan Banks was hunting Shrek and his kids. In the end, Johnatan killed Shrek and felt compassion for his kids.

I wish I was making this up.

I once had a dream I walked into a room, sat on a couch there, and played video games. Seriously, that was it. My dreams haven't been that exciting in recent years.

Dude, how can you even tell reality from dream anymore?

Edited by Miss Understanding, 03 March 2014 - 04:42 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

I had a dream that the girl I had a crush on at the time morphed into a giant monster, grabbed me with with her tentacle buttcheeks and ate me....

.-.

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

I had a dream that the girl I had a crush on at the time morphed into a giant monster, grabbed me with with her tentacle buttcheeks and ate me....

.-.

That was no dream you were just watching hentia.

#13 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

The oddest dream I had... I don't think I should say...

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#14 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

The oddest dream I had as a child was riding in a hot air balloon and having to go pee extremely bad.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, you went off the edge didn't you

#15 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

.-.

Funny, I have that same dream every night.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#16 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

Dude, how can you even tell reality from dream anymore?

it's quite simple, happens to me all the time. You don't remember that it was a dream, and it feels real enough that you can't tell. The only difference really is that you're pretty sure that you would've made a bigger deal out of it than you remember doing.

#17 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

I have some pretty strange dreams, so maybe I'll update this post when something else happens, but for now I'll just write down a couple.

One weird one that I had was where I was on a floating island, and I was talking to some other person who was on there with me. The island was a relatively small half sphere, and had a 4 sided clock (kinda like Big Ben in London but about as big as a grandfather clock) directly in the middle with a pretty even layer of grass. It was also floating above an ocean that I couldn't see the end of. 

Yeah I dunno either.

I've also had dreams where I was cursed (I'm not sure what by, but roll with it. XD) and I had to set out to try and find something to fix it. I always end up teaming up with someone then the dream ends though. XD

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

I do remember a video game dream way back in the late 90's. I dreamed a dream of playing a 3D Mario game on a a handheld (keep in mind this is when like Ocarina had just came out) and I thought it was so real. I woke up and I was so sad it was not real as for the first few minutes waking up I almost reached for a Game Boy...man I was sad. I think in 1999 I heard about Project Atlantis and thought THIS IS IT! Ended up being GBA.

I was finally able to of course with DS but man in 1998 seemed so far off it would ever happen.

Edited by Ryudo, 03 March 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#19 Horchata

Horchata

Chicken

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

I once had a dream that Pikachu was real, and it was a stray, so we took it in. Then the C.I.A. came and said that it was wanted for murder. Then it ran into the woods and I heard gunshots, and I ran after it to check on it but it was too late and I started crying. Then they found out they got the wrong pikachu and we held a memorial service/funeral for it and I woke up crying my eyes out. END

Posted Image

#20 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

I almost never remember dreams anymore. The one that was the most odd and even led to a phobia my first 21 years alive until 2004.

As a kid I grew up with a nightmare that happened often. I was standing in the bathroom of our house looking in the mirror. Bathroom was as lit up as could be but standing behind me was a thin tall pale man with no eyes wispy hair and black garb staring at me. I first had this dream at maybe 2-3 years old and it continued for many years. When I was a Teenager my dad was in a convo about dreams and without telling him first he told me of a dream he had a few times as child. It was the same dream I had. When my mom moved to Cal at the time to take care of her grandkids and retire. Just my dad was in town and the dreams got worse. Top things off my Apartment main room above the fireplace had a massive mirror so I covered it with a poster. Well on Jan 14 2004 my dad passed away from his addiction. That very day I never had the dream again and my phobia of mirrors vanished.

All I could ever get from it is in both cases the man we saw in the mirror was a representation of my dad and of himself older.

Y'all see this? Rudo was scared of Slender before it was cool.

Funny, I have that same dream every n

that's not a dream that's a fetish.

I do remember a video game dream way back in the late 90's. I dreamed a dream of playing a 3D Mario game on a a handheld (keep in mind this is when like Ocarina had just came out) and I thought it was so real. I woke up and I was so sad it was not real as for the first few minutes waking up I almost reached for a Game Boy...man I was sad. I think in 1999 I heard about Project Atlantis and thought THIS IS IT! Ended up being GBA.

I was finally able to of course with DS but man in 1998 seemed so far off it would ever happen.

That reminds me of a dream I had like four years ago (holy balls I can't believe it's so long ago). I went to BC to my friends house, who I haven't seen since he moved in grade 1. He had like a million beyblades (he used to actually y have a million beyblades irl too) and he just let me have a bunch, and I was so happy. And then he also had a huge, super awesome home theater. So we watched  movies and it was awesome. And then I woke up, and it took me like a full 30 seconds to realize it never happened. Then I was really depressed.

But that's not my weirdest dream.

I think my weirdest would be the one where I was a cop, and I was chasing someone down, and she suddenly pulled a gun and fired at me. I actually blacked out and woke up the "next morning" in the dream. I was in someones backyard, and I had my shoulder all bandaged up, and there were a bunch of people who worked with me all like "Dude. Crazy chick totally shot you, yo." And I was like "Truuuuuu"

My scariest dream would be the time I drowned. It was just terrifyingly realistic. I don't know how, since I've never come close to drowning before.

I was in some really violent water, and I've never realized this, before this dream, but in a situation like that, where you don't know which way is up, you literally just have to let yourself die.

Some scary stuff man.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!