Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

... To an island called Journalism School.

Recently, Porygorn ran an article claiming to be quoting a creative director from Platinum.
He blew up on twitter, echoing words gamers have been saying for years.

http://www.dsogaming...back-to-school/

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Damn Straight.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

a gaming website that requires the journalists to have a college degree in journalism to write articles and reviews would be a god send.

Knowing the community, such a thing will probably get shunned by everyone else.

#4 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

N that's why I just follow GiantBomb.

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Funny thing is many Youtube channels have a better understanding of gaming and the industry better than most these websites.

Many know most of these guys never went to school(and J school is becoming irrelevant in the US just because it's so dated in what they teach) but most these sites have people who came to an interview wrote on their personal blog and the the company jut s asked..so us how many words can you type a minute..you like games..I guess..meh good enough hired. Most these guys are about as informed and have as much a clue as the average Gamestop clerk.

I will agree that some like mentioned Giant Bomb seem to have it together. I don't always agree in fact I rarely do but I like their videos like Spookin with Scoops,Quick look and Unprofessional Fridays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!