• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nukie

Nukie

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:30 PM

*New images-the original gameplay concept pictures have been replaced. The new images show the "new 3ds" and how FSW may look on it. Also FSW & new 3ds logos have been incorporated into the artwork for effect only, and represents artistic interpretation. This post serves only to convey the hope that one day this game on this platform becomes a reality. *

Maybe we could convince Nordic Games to bring Full Spectrum Warrior to the 3ds.
On the bottom screen, which would be a top down dynamic map, you would select a fire team(tap to select). Once selected, let's say 'Team Alpha', draw an arrow to a point on the map. At the end of the arrow a bubble appears. Tap for a pull down menu, or draw a letter in the bubble to assign a task eg.'M'for move, 'B'for bound/overwatch,'F'for fire etc.
The top screen would look much the same as the original game, although look direction could be on a slider or ring in the bottom screen.
Another key element could be raising the 3ds from the rested position(in your lap) to horizontal, changing the image from over the shoulder to FPS view for that precision shot.

Some ideas of how gameplay elements may work.
Grenade.jpg

Movement.jpg

Fire.jpg

I'm sure with the added horse power of the "New 3ds" Full Spectrum Warrior would be a perfect fit.
Quote from Nordic Games
"In the long term, we either want to cooperate with the original creators or best possible developers in order to work on sequels or additional content for these titles," Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games Group AB said at the time. "A very important point for us is not to dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles and carefully selecting different financing models for developing new installments of acquired IPs."

Hey everyone. I've made some pretty striking chances to the above post.

With the "New 3DS" on the horizon, Full Spectrum Warrior would be a perfect fit.

I hope with the images typed text and cleaned up legend(s), readers will get a better understanding of how the game might work.

Are there any FSW fans out there?(please don't let me be the only one).

Or maybe you think "I could play that", either way please "yeah" and leave a comment....with enough buzz,  Lars Wingefors of Nordic Games will sit up and take notice.

Edited by Nukie, 08 September 2014 - 08:32 PM.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

I always like the FSW series and the 3ds or new 3ds would be a nice fit. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Nukie

Nukie

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Box art.
Sketch125103417.jpg

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

lol what's with the horrible cropping and low resolution. Is this 1999 internet?

#5 Nukie

Nukie

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

lol what's with the horrible cropping and low resolution. Is this 1999 internet?

Fair comment. It's not my flashiest piece. I'll do another.
2015-05-29 11.15.28.jpg
Ok, had another go at it. Hopefully this one meets the discerning tastes of our community.
ps. Yes, it is a FSW imaged slapped on top of the Xenoblade Chronicles box art.

Edited by Nukie, 28 May 2015 - 07:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!