#1 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

Hello, I'm JayJuly...I come from 3DSBuzz. Nice to meet you guys.

#2 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hey there! It's nice to meet you! Well, I hope you read all of the rules and have fun here. :) I assume you have interest in the Wii U? What is your favorite games? Do you also have any hobbies you would like to share?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! There's lots to do. :)

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I am the Guide Caius please follow the links: http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/ and http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/. I am hoping to know you better. Guides such as I are here to help new members feel welcomed to the community. The head Guide is Brian6330 and the mod of this section of the forums. Feld0 is the Admin and AMAC is the Admin and they both are the ones to go to for technical problems and questions. You should come by the chat after you made a couple of post in the forum. You can tell from my avatar that I am excited for skyward sword ( my copy is coming in the mail next week). I have a Ps3, 3DS and a Wii. I am a fan of Action/Adventure, Platformers, RPGs, TPS, FPS, Fighters, racing games. The first 3 being my favorite. But I enjoy other games a lot. Do you have other game systems? How did you find out of the forums?

Well I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with the community? I am willing to help you out if needed to and if you just want to have fun you can always contact me.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Welcome, JayJuly, to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Edited by Link, 25 November 2011 - 01:11 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#5 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:57 PM

Hey there! It's nice to meet you! Well, I hope you read all of the rules and have fun here. :) I assume you have interest in the Wii U? What is your favorite games? Do you also have any hobbies you would like to share?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! There's lots to do. :)

Thanks, nice to meet you too. Yeah, I've read the all the rules and the Newcomer's guide too. Yeah, I have an interest in the Wii U, but I don't know much about it, so I hope to learn more from joining this forum :) .My favorite games are Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, and more. Um a hobby of mine is Chess :) . Thanks, cool.

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I am the Guide Caius please follow the links: http://thewiiu.com/f...-new-%E2%80%A2/ and http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/. I am hoping to know you better. Guides such as I are here to help new members feel welcomed to the community. The head Guide is Brian6330 and the mod of this section of the forums. Feld0 is the Admin and AMAC is the Admin and they both are the ones to go to for technical problems and questions. You should come by the chat after you made a couple of post in the forum. You can tell from my avatar that I am excited for skyward sword ( my copy is coming in the mail next week). I have a Ps3, 3DS and a Wii. I am a fan of Action/Adventure, Platformers, RPGs, TPS, FPS, Fighters, racing games. The first 3 being my favorite. But I enjoy other games a lot. Do you have other game systems? How did you find out of the forums?

Well I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with the community? I am willing to help you out if needed to and if you just want to have fun you can always contact me.

Yeah, I just read those links from the message I got from Feld0 :) . OK, cool. OK, got it. Yeah I have seen many of Feld0's posts and AMAC's because they are from 3DS Buzz (I am from there to). Cool, I am getting Skyward Sword for Christmas. I have the PS3, 3DS, DSi, DS lite, Game Boy, Game Cube, and Wii. I found this forum from 3DS Buzz Forums :) .

Welcome, JayJuly, to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Thanks. I have read those links :) . OK, cool. Thanks :D . Oh yeah, by the way, I like your green text color :) .

#6 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

Heh, nice avatar.

Welcome, JayJuly! I'm waller, but you may call me Waller, Wall, W, ller, or however you want to, lol.
I'm the person with a black and white avatar of this forum.

Little about myself: I'm an active member of this comunity (duh), a pencil user, a Blender user and a just-beggining piano player.
My favorite genre of games is JRPG's. I'm probably the only member who has never owned a Wii.

Good to know you have read the rules. (That way I won't have to link them, lol)

You play chess? Awesome, I used to play chess, but stopped when I didn't have anyone to play with.

What is your favorite genre of games?

Well, hope to see you around!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#7 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Heh, nice avatar.

Welcome, JayJuly! I'm waller, but you may call me Waller, Wall, W, ller, or however you want to, lol.
I'm the person with a black and white avatar of this forum.

Little about myself: I'm an active member of this comunity (duh), a pencil user, a Blender user and a just-beggining piano player.
My favorite genre of games is JRPG's. I'm probably the only member who has never owned a Wii.

Good to know you have read the rules. (That way I won't have to link them, lol)

You play chess? Awesome, I used to play chess, but stopped when I didn't have anyone to play with.

What is your favorite genre of games?

Well, hope to see you around!

Thanks. Hi Waller. Cool black and white avatar then. Cool, I play piano too. Yeah, I play chess :). I like almost all genres of games. See ya around too.

#8 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

Yeah waller is cool but I am cooller! And welcome! I am fairly newtoo but you will get used to things very quickly just like us. So have fun on the forums!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#9 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:56 AM

hiya welcome to the Wii U forums, hope you have a nice time :D

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#10 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:24 AM

A wild JayJuly appeared!
What will you do?

Welcome -------------- Run
Ban -------------- Ignore

Brian6330 chose "Welcome new member"

Hey, welcome to the forum!

*The attack was not very effective*

Brian6330 used "Kill person who's talki-"

Anyways, nice to see a new person here!

Somehow your avatar reminds me of Lost Winds...

How'd you find us and what made you decide to join us?

Cool, I play piano too.

:D

Now, that makes about 4 people here who play piano ^_^ (Me, Starrgrrl, Waller and now-you!)
Since when do you play, are you serious about it and plan to keep playing foreva?
I, myself, am playing for about 5 years now and have gotten around to doing some Youtube videos of me playing :)

You should try it yourself sometime. It's a nice feeling when you play music and see people enjoying it. (Doesn't matter if they're over the web or irl)

How'd you come up with your username?

Anyways, that about covers it.

If you're wondering who/what my avatar is, it's "The Kid" from "Bastion"

See ya laterz!

Edited by Brian6330, 26 November 2011 - 08:25 AM.

#11 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

Yeah waller is cool but I am cooller! And welcome! I am fairly newtoo but you will get used to things very quickly just like us. So have fun on the forums!

OK, I will keep that in mind. OK, cool, Thanks!

hiya welcome to the Wii U forums, hope you have a nice time :D

Yeah me too, by the way does anyone know Game Collector, I am his friend.

A wild JayJuly appeared!
What will you do?

Welcome -------------- Run
Ban -------------- Ignore

Brian6330 chose "Welcome new member"

Hey, welcome to the forum!

*The attack was not very effective*

Brian6330 used "Kill person who's talki-"

Anyways, nice to see a new person here!

Somehow your avatar reminds me of Lost Winds...

How'd you find us and what made you decide to join us?

:D

Now, that makes about 4 people here who play piano ^_^ (Me, Starrgrrl, Waller and now-you!)
Since when do you play, are you serious about it and plan to keep playing foreva?
I, myself, am playing for about 5 years now and have gotten around to doing some Youtube videos of me playing :)

You should try it yourself sometime. It's a nice feeling when you play music and see people enjoying it. (Doesn't matter if they're over the web or irl)

How'd you come up with your username?

Anyways, that about covers it.

If you're wondering who/what my avatar is, it's "The Kid" from "Bastion"

See ya laterz!

OK, thanks for the welcoming. I think. I found you on 3DSBuzz. I'm a boy :D . Cool Yeah I plan to play "foreva" I have been playing since 2004 (I think) with a 2-3 year break in between now and then :) .My Username is Jay (my name) and July (the month I was born in). Thanks, see you too.

#12 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

Good to know you keep planning on playing.

Got some where you share your videos or somethin'?

#13 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Not Really, I don't use YouTube or anything, also I play 3 instruments, and Piano is not my best, I'd rather tape my drumming :D.

#14 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

I remember you from 3DS forums, so welcome!

by chance

#15 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

Not Really, I don't use YouTube or anything, also I play 3 instruments, and Piano is not my best, I'd rather tape my drumming :D.

D:

Well, record it sometime then!

#16 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hey! Jay (would you mind if I call you that?) well maybe we could go am chat some time okay? Remember I am the most awesome person on the forum! That is all you need to know!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#17 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

D:

Well, record it sometime then!

Will do.

Hey! Jay (would you mind if I call you that?) well maybe we could go am chat some time okay? Remember I am the most awesome person on the forum! That is all you need to know!

No, its fine :). (My real name is Jay). Yeah maybe, once I get 5 posts. I will keep that in mind, thanks.

#18 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Will do.

Tell me when you do ;)

#19 JayJuly

JayJuly

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

I will do it once I get an actual drum set.

#20 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

When you do will you make link so I can listen?

by chance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!