YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

0Lnbm8r.jpg

Today’s 2014 #18 issue of Viz’s digital, English-language Weekly Shonen Jump announces that the company will publish a special chapter of Dragon Ball — presumably the Jaco the Galactic Patrolman collected-edition bonus comic which we know to be titled Dragon Ball Minus in Japan — in next week’s issue.

Dragon Ball Minus is set to cover Goku’s life before heading to Earth along with introducing Gine, the character’s mother, for the first time. The existence of Gine and a tease about her upcoming inclusion was first divulged by Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and Dragon Ball manga author Akira Toriyama in a special Q&A back in the March 2014 issue of Saikyō Jump. The issue featured a bonus pack-in of a “Super Kanzenban” for Naho Ooishi’s Episode of Bardock manga.

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman was an 11-chapter manga series by Akira Toriyama that ran from the 2013 #33–44 issues of Weekly Shōnen Jump in Japan, and also saw a simultaneous digital release in English by Viz. Originally teased by Shueisha as the “shocking revival of Dragon Ball!!”, by the series’ completion it became clear that it was indeed a true prequel to Dragon Ball.

Viz will release their English-language collected edition of the series, both digitally and in print, in January 2015.

http://www.kanzenshu...er-wsj-2014-19/

This is going to be great! @__@ 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Pretty sure Team 4 star summed this up pretty well.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

they suckk

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

wat

Wat

WAT

I don't like DBZ near as much anymore since I watched One Piece, but this should be... interesting.

#5 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:34 AM

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#6 Crono

Crono

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

bardockgine-e1396387303630.jpg

http://animengaming....-planet-vegeta/

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Swweeeet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!