• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Wii U this week. 

http://www.gonintend...wii-u-this-week

Edited by Zinix, 31 March 2014 - 07:36 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

actually plan on getting this... even though I did not get Origins and am not sad at all the knight is not coming to Wii U.

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:24 AM

Can't wait until the PSN updates so I can start downloading this. :)

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:51 AM

Can't wait until the PSN updates so I can start downloading this. :)

I thought for sure you would get it SECOND HAND.

rimshot-o.gif

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Why is the enhanced version, with enhanced graphics and extra content, 10 dollars cheaper on wii u in HD, while the 3ds no frills version is still 30 bucks?

I dont know why, for some reason Im a little dissapointed. After coming across the game in the wii u shop and seeing the cheap price, I ran to my 3ds for a handheld 3d metroidvania I could take with me places, a nice compliment to Mirror of fate. (Another absolutely fantastic handheld title, screw the obnoxious inarticulate haters, It was a great game.) But to my misplaced dissapointment, the lower res, lower feature, scaled back graphical version was 10 dollars more expensive.

So now I have to get a remastered, HD version with extra content for 10 dollars cheaper.

Oh well. Lets see what these former retro boys still got.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

This will be my Arkham Knight fix :-(

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Why is the enhanced version, with enhanced graphics and extra content, 10 dollars cheaper on wii u in HD, while the 3ds no frills version is still 30 bucks?

I dont know why, for some reason Im a little dissapointed. After coming across the game in the wii u shop and seeing the cheap price, I ran to my 3ds for a handheld 3d metroidvania I could take with me places, a nice compliment to Mirror of fate. (Another absolutely fantastic handheld title, screw the obnoxious inarticulate haters, It was a great game.) But to my misplaced dissapointment, the lower res, lower feature, scaled back graphical version was 10 dollars more expensive.

So now I have to get a remastered, HD version with extra content for 10 dollars cheaper.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that the 3DS/Vita versions got a price cut to $19.99. So now it's more of a "do you want it at home or on the go" situation.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

They probably forgot it existed and forgot to drop the price. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Downloaded today and played a little bit. I am so over this series... but i wanted to show my support. some of the chase section are just boaring and repetitive i also find the same with the combat system. i will continue to play through and see how it ends.

#10 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

This awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!