Photo

I am Important Man its a major pleasure to be here.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Important Man

Important Man

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

Wow, you don't really know how excited I am in joining these forums. You see I was going through one of my favorite forums which was the Nintendo 3DS forums. I loved and respected the forum so much when I saw it was connected here I just had to come! I haven't been this excited in a while, not since I have discovered the 3DS forums.

I would say now the community here and all is equal to the 3DS forums. I am so happy to being able to introduce myself to some of the most smartest and most cleverest people on the face of this Earth. The 3DS forums has changed my life and I am sure that these forums will be no different. I also cannot wait to meet the members themselves in these great forums.

One thing I have found interesting about the WillU is that it has a multi-core 45 nm microprocessor found in a super computer. Wow, if it has that it might be a really great gaming device. I am just going to have to inspect it to see if it is just as great as the 3DS. Again I am really excited to be here, and I hope i have a warm welcome. :)

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

haha i enjoyed your enthusiasm :D you absolutely will get a warm welcome here, everyone is very friendly and we're always delighted to meet new members :D and i love your assumption that we're all geniuses here, although it does take more intelligence to appreciate nintendo than sony/microsoft so you're generally right :P anyway read the rules and please make yourself at home :)

(and what games are you looking forward to in the future and what games are you currently playing?)
Posted Image

#3 Important Man

Important Man

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

Well Spear Guy, at the moment I have no consoles to play on. I gave my others away and next month I am planing on getting the 3DS. I haven't played Nintendo games a lot when I was younger. Now I think I might look forward to that Zelda game remake and maybe Lugi's Mansion 2. There is so many great choices that I cannot decided which one I want. This is going to be great, I haven't been this excited in getting a hand held game console in my life. Whatever I am going to play it sure is going to make me so excited that I might make chocolate covered cookies to give to my neighbors. :)

Oh I think the big game I am looking forward to is Fatal Frame 2 remake for the 3DS. That is one scary series and is not for kids.

Edited by Important Man, 30 November 2011 - 01:22 PM.

#4 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hi and welcome tothis forum Important Man, I hope you make tons of new friends here like on 3DS Forums.

by chance

#5 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:49 PM

G'day important person.
Your V.I.P. seat has been reserved as usual.

Should I take your coat? Hat too?

*Takes both*
*Pulls back chair and makes you sit*
*Gives you the menu*
Menu:
Appetizer=welcome post
Main dish=Body of welcome post
Dessert=End of welcome post

"I already know your choice, so let's get started!"

I'm the moderator of this section, AMAC is Super moderator and Feld0 is admin.

Check out the rules and Newcomer's guide!

Staying within the rules will make sure that you have the best time here that's possible for you, kind sir.

If you have a Youtube channel, share it here.
Got some gamer stuff you wanna share, then post it here.

"So, did you enjoy your menu sir? I sure hope so and we're sure we'll see more of you around here. Well, take care!"

-Waiter Brian6330

Edited by Brian6330, 30 November 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

Hello! Are you really that important? We reserved your VIP seat Welcome to the Wii U Forums! Remember to read the rules and if you need help, PM the mods (Feld0 or AMAC), or us Guides. If you want, you can chat when you have 5 posts. See you there!!!
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:54 PM

Whoa you really are an excited fellow. Can't be helped I am like you too about a new console. Your name suit you well since you are an important person to nintendo. I hope you enjoy your stay in the forums.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#8 Important Man

Important Man

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:24 AM

Wow, you guys are amazing already. Thank you guys, and of course its just a display name you guys are the real important people around here. If I was there I would shake all of your hands. Then more then likely I would also try to fix my chocolate fountain (It exploded the last party I had and it went everywhere so I had hard chocolate to clean up.) I am sure we will all be friends and be the one of the best gosh star community that the world has ever seen (along with the 3DS forums) I will see you around the forums brothers and sisters. :)

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Oh, see we meet again.
Well then, I guess I humbly welcome you to the forums, IM.

I hope you enjoy this site. In fact, I feel you will be right at home.
At least know there will be no person named Order trying to kill you here, he he he...

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

You're entusiasm is so big IT BUUUUURNSSSSS!!!!!

Welcome, Important Man! I'm Waller, the-one-who-has-run-out-of-titles of this forum.

Little info about myself: I'm a Blender and pencil user, who likes piano and is a huge fan of JRPG's.

What? I did say it was going to be little...

Changed your life? Wow, not what I was told, but ok.

I'm sure you won't have problems fitting in here.

Well, hope to see you around!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hello I joined two weeks ago! I may be new but you will adjust very quickly here. It only took me two days and then I know almost all there is about the forum. I can't wait to see you on the chat (after your five posts other than on here). One more thing, manny of us go by abreviated names like I go by NL and wall vader there goes by Waller or wall or wally or iwall or walice or the cow says moo, there are many people that would like to see you and chat with you so come to the chat, you'll make a few new fiends. ;)

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#12 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Wow! Great to see some enthusiasm, it really can be quite the community if you have the time to offer! Sounds like you have that in abundance, so hope to be seeing you around! Get up to speed with the hardware section if you are interested in the technology. You should learn a thing or two in no time :)

I haven't found much time to wander around the 3DS forums..although having a 3DS myself, you would have thought I'd be there first! What has been useful to you over there? I only hear what there is to hear in the mainstream. I am looking forward to Resident Evil so much. Are you a fan? Shout me sometime!
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#13 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:18 AM

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat! (That goes to everyone, dont hesitate haha ;P)
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#14 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hallo :3.

I'm HaHa-No, the youngest member at a sprightly age of 10. I'm a resident otaku, deathcore fan and bookworm (I'm also apparently a 'creepy emo kid' according to my classmates).

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!