Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

Let's face it. THIS is the final battle. Whoever wins here will cream Assassins Creed in the next round. Come on everyone! We're only slightly behind! We can pull ahead once more! Let us prove once and for all that a game can lack high-definition, and still be considered a masterpiece! This is our last chance to put the fanboys in their place. Share this link with anyone you know who is a Zelda fan. If we can gather support, we can win this.
Posted Image

#3 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Share with like 5 people... I'm sure 2 of them will vote.

#4 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

did it a few days ago, at that time we were winning, a post was then made by a skyrim drone who accused zelda fans of making multiple accounts (which he has no proof of) then he asked people to make multiple accounts to vote for skyrim. skyrim shortly after took the lead, suspicious
Posted Image

#5 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

Skyrim, duh.
I'm voting for Skyrim because I think it deserves the win.

#6 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

D: HOW COULD YOU?!

Nah, JK.

Would vote, but I haven't played either, so...

Edited by Wall Vader, 05 December 2011 - 02:41 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#7 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:48 PM

skyrim= overrated, boring , whorish with dragons, way more similar to oblivion than skyward sword to twilight princess, character models are rough, hd graphics only good on pc
skyward sword= great story, very different zelda game, great motion controls

yeh i think ill go with skyward sword

people who wont try skyward sword are either skyrim fanboys, or stubborn supposed ( NORMAL control scheme only) gamers oh wait the one nintendo thought of in the 80's and on that constantly gets copied EXAMPLE- gamecube to xbox 360 controller

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 05 December 2011 - 02:51 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#8 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

EXAMPLE- gamecube to xbox 360 controller

I'm sorry how is the 360 controller anything like the Gamecube controller?

#9 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

stick placement the same, d pad the same spot shoulder buttons act the same except for lb and abxy buttons are the only noticable difference .

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 05 December 2011 - 03:28 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#10 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Well, I voted for Skyward Sword because it is an awesome game. I'm also not a fan of The Elder Scrolls series.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#11 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Already voted for Zelda. Doesnt matter who 'wins' because this was all just a joke from the beginning. It's G4.

Everyone's voting more than once (from both sides). Im taking this whole thing as a joke, they could remove the votes from accounts with the same IP address anyway but they dont. Might as well do the same. Its been stuck on 52-48 for the whole day, I think there's something going on behind the scenes. Conspiracy, I bet.

Edited by Nin10dude712, 05 December 2011 - 05:28 PM.

Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#12 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

did it a few days ago, at that time we were winning, a post was then made by a skyrim drone who accused zelda fans of making multiple accounts (which he has no proof of) then he asked people to make multiple accounts to vote for skyrim. skyrim shortly after took the lead, suspicious

This is the internet we are talking about, remember that. If you know how people think, there would have been no increase in sock accounts. People make a big deal about it, but the truth is, the sock accounts are created in the beginning by the real fanboys, not triggered by a single fanboy. Both sides are equally as guilty.

skyrim= overrated, boring , whorish with dragons, way more similar to oblivion than skyward sword to twilight princess, character models are rough, hd graphics only good on pc

people who wont try skyward sword are either skyrim fanboys, or stubborn supposed ( NORMAL control scheme only) gamers oh wait the one nintendo thought of in the 80's and on that constantly gets copied EXAMPLE- gamecube to xbox 360 controller

Skyrim's whole point was a dragon story. Saying Skyrim is whorish with dragons is like saying Zelda is whorish with gannon(which both games are). Skyrim is similar to Oblivion, but the Elder Scrolls games are meant to approve upon the previous. Oblivion was similar to Morrowind, Morrowind was similar to Daggarfall, and etc...
I'll agree with the controller part, though. I piss off all my friends for talking about how keyboard control is superior.

#13 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:35 AM

stick placement the same, d pad the same spot shoulder buttons act the same except for lb and abxy buttons are the only noticable difference .

Thats like saying the Wii copied the Dreamcast because the Samba Di Amigo Marraccas had motion control. It's a rather generic controller layout, even the Dreamcast had a similar layout (without the second analogue stick).

#14 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

Yeah! SS won this round.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#15 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

Well i hope an admin closes this since its over

1367065580450s.jpg

#16 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

Are you actually serious? I could put gameplay of Skyward Sword and Xbox 360 Skyrim here, but I don't think it'd be necessary to show how ignorant that statement was.

#17 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

I voted for Zelda for manny reasons: mostly because Skyrim hs WAY too many glitches and Skyrim seems to be an attempt to just make more money on a series that is past its prime.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#18 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

mostly because Skyrim hs WAY too many glitches and Skyrimseems to be an attempt to just make more money on a series that is past its prime.

Do some more research, then. The Elder Scroll games have always been extremely popular. Skyrim was a game that the developers put tons and tons of time into, it's more than an attempt.
I have yet to see any glitches that hurt the actual gameplay, and I have logged over 80 hours of the game. So far, the game has only crashed twice, and that was when I played it for longer than 4 hours.

It's fine to like Zelda, but people like you just go out of your way to hate on a game, even after the competition. The close score shows that the game was the only real match against SS.
SS obliterated every game except Skyrim.

#19 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Do some more research, then. The Elder Scroll games have always been extremely popular. Skyrim was a game that the developers put tons and tons of time into, it's more than an attempt.
I have yet to see any glitches that hurt the actual gameplay, and I have logged over 80 hours of the game. So far, the game has only crashed twice, and that was when I played it for longer than 4 hours.

It's fine to like Zelda, but people like you just go out of your way to hate on a game, even after the competition. The close score shows that the game was the only real match against SS.

I think you have that last part in reverse. Skyrim obliterated every game it went up against. SS had a rough time in round 1 with Uncharted 3, and round 3 with Batman Arkham City(which was also 51%-to-49%).

I do agree that there's no point in hating. Both are excellent games (and by all means this round should have been the finals). If a game can have such a large group of people back it that the comment war we saw in the poll happened, it must have something going for it.
Posted Image

#20 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

I have yet to see any glitches that hurt the actual gameplay, and I have logged over 80 hours of the game. So far, the game has only crashed
twice, and that was when I played it for longer than 4 hours.

Hey sorry I did't exactly mean to hate. I wasn't specific enough and I really had a problem with the glitches and I had them all the time but would you think that I just had a bad copy because you dont seem to have the problem that I had O.o and I liked the game its just that it was missing somthing that SS had. The game also felt like it was to appeal more to FPS obsessed gamers rather than a hardcore RPG gamer but this is just me sorry. :(

Edited by nl010203, 08 December 2011 - 05:53 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!