Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

Nintendos problems are multi layered that was just one example sorry thats all you got out of it. It is scary how most people seem to think nothing is wrong at Nintendo and its the game consumers fault for not buying Wii U.

No but you're saying Nintendo are treating the US market like rainbow, and their other markets much better.
And you're not doing a great job of explaining how.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

No but you're saying Nintendo are treating the US market like rainbow, and their other markets much better.
And you're not doing a great job of explaining how.

going after the top series in japan and bringing them to your console and in america i can think of some of the top selling games and they dont have version on nintendo home console here. just an example...anyway it doesnt matter nintendo seems to do what they want. e3 will show if Iwata is all talk or not... we will see.

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

going after the top series in japan and bringing them to your console and in america i can think of some of the top selling games and they dont have version on nintendo home console here. just an example...anyway it doesnt matter nintendo seems to do what they want. e3 will show if Iwata is all talk or not... we will see.

Dunno what they can do against stonewalling publishers.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

Dunno what they can do against stonewalling publishers.

Keep fighting for there fans and those that buy their home consoles. We all know it takes effort from both sides I just think they can do better. GTA has missed the last THREE console generations so far for Nintendo. Some may say its not a big deal but its one of the most popular and best selling WESTERN 3rd party games in the world.

Edited by GAMER1984, 06 May 2014 - 03:07 AM.

#25 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:14 AM

It seems Pikmin 3, Lego City Undercover and ZombiU aren't that far from the 1M limit either:

http://www.vgchartz....s=0&results=200

#26 pexpress

pexpress

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:18 AM

well, until the next zelda

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

achat galaxy s5 samsung galaxy note 3

Edited by pexpress, 08 May 2014 - 11:22 AM.

#27 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

So Nintendo need to please American gamers by acting like children and saying fighting with their competition?
That's how they've been ignoring the US market?
Interesting.

http://www.nintendol...an_gains_ground

#28 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

http://www.nintendol...an_gains_ground

What?
Iwata said he wanted to focus more on the Western market ages ago.

Doesn't answer how they've been ignoring or neglecting you.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#29 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

What?
Iwata said he wanted to focus more on the Western market ages ago.

Doesn't answer how they've been ignoring or neglecting you.

Yes hes SAID it ages ago and where the hell is the results?

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

Yes hes SAID it ages ago and where the hell is the results?

A business can't change in 2 minutes, it'll be a year or 5 before you see anything.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

A business can't change in 2 minutes, it'll be a year or 5 before you see anything.

Disagree you can make changes over night if you want to. Look at microsoft and what the xb1 was suppose to be with its online only initive. They saw it was not working and their fans were not happy and they dropped it. I know so people didnt care either way but i say that was a good move on their part the console should not be priced where it is and thats part of the reason it is not selling what they want but they made changes from gamer feeback and i respect them for that. There are changes nintendo could make right now that in my opinion would help boost wiiu sales but thats neither here nor there. News is nintendo just spent 100 million on a mysterious new tech E3 is going to be very interesting to see why they have been so quiet and what they have been up to. So as always we will see

#32 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Disagree you can make changes over night if you want to. Look at microsoft and what the xb1 was suppose to be with its online only initive. They saw it was not working and their fans were not happy and they dropped it. I know so people didnt care either way but i say that was a good move on their part the console should not be priced where it is and thats part of the reason it is not selling what they want but they made changes from gamer feeback and i respect them for that. There are changes nintendo could make right now that in my opinion would help boost wiiu sales but thats neither here nor there. News is nintendo just spent 100 million on a mysterious new tech E3 is going to be very interesting to see why they have been so quiet and what they have been up to. So as always we will see

I couldn't agree more.

I hope Nintendo pulls out of the console industry, their hardware is poor and so is their software.

Real Gamers don't play Nintendo consoles.

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

Microsoft didn't change a thing.
DRM would have been a change, and they worked on that change for 3+ years, only to have Sony make a cheap youtube video belittling them.

Games take at least 3 years to make, the only thing Nintendo could possibly do right now is hire a more western-focused marketing team, and produce better advertisements.
What they're likely doing right now is looking at all the data in the west to decide where to take Nintendo in the next decade, and that will take a year or two to compile.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!