https://twitter.com/...381725330509824

Do you think he's trolling or teasing something? :o

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

With Kamiya it's hard to tell. He can be a real cocktease and be a real asswipe. Another action game from PG is always a good thing so bring it on. I don't care what it is. Except no ports of last gen games please.

PG to WiiU is becoming what the Capcom Five was to Gamecube only better.

#3 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:17 PM

4 new titles from plat sounds over there heads. 4 from nintendo in general, depending on what they are, is fine.

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

With Kamiya it's hard to tell. He can be a real cocktease and be a real asswipe. Another action game from PG is always a good thing so bring it on. I don't care what it is. Except no ports of last gen games please.

PG to WiiU is becoming what the Capcom Five was to Gamecube only better.

lets not go that far we still have to see other titles first. but i would welcome it with open arms.

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

lets not go that far we still have to see other titles first. but i would welcome it with open arms.

PN3 was garbage simply because it was far from finished

Viewtiful joe guess who made it..Clover guess where clover is now. PG. RE4 good but not a real RE and more a spinoff and vastly overrated. Dead Phoenix was canceled. Killer 7 was not even Capcom. Was Suda. I love Suda but not letting Capcom take credit.

Wonderful 101 is Viewtiful Joe times 1000. Bayonetta even as a big DMC series fan except Bob...screw bob. Bayonetta again much better gameplay than DMC series. However eating a snot crap soup is better than Bob.

Yes already the 2 games are better than Capcom 5..er 4..no wait 3...well was was trash so Capcom 2. So yes W101/B2 outclass RE4 and VJ and VJ was the best game.

PG is incapable of making bad games.

#6 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

PN3 was garbage simply because it was far from finished

Viewtiful joe guess who made it..Clover guess where clover is now. PG. RE4 good but not a real RE and more a spinoff and vastly overrated. Dead Phoenix was canceled. Killer 7 was not even Capcom. Was Suda. I love Suda but not letting Capcom take credit.

Wonderful 101 is Viewtiful Joe times 1000. Bayonetta even as a big DMC series fan except Bob...screw bob. Bayonetta again much better gameplay than DMC series. However eating a snot crap soup is better than Bob.

Yes already the 2 games are better than Capcom 5..er 4..no wait 3...well was was trash so Capcom 2. So yes W101/B2 outclass RE4 and VJ and VJ was the best game.

PG is incapable of making bad games.

Well for me RE4 was my favorite game of that gen. It just delivered to me. we will see what happens. W101 was great. I did not play Bayo1 because I was Wii only last gen like I am Wii U only this gen. but I will be downloading Bayo2 day1.

#7 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

POPULAR

Wonderful 101 is Viewtiful Joe times 101.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#8 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hopefully it's true as I loved wonderful 101, hell it could be one of those games only possible on the gamepad that are getting shown off at e3.

Also am I only one who didn't know you could actually post in the news section? I for some reason thought the topics were just done by a bot that linked to news articles then locked the topic. 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#9 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

That wink is a YES in my book! :)

#10 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

I wonder if it's that Wonder Blue spinoff game he thought about a few months ago.

http://www.dualshock...istic-graphics/

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

lol Wonder blue voiced by Sonic/Ezio and is basically the Saturday morning cartoon version of Dante. I would totalyl be down with a Wonder Blue game.

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

I want platinum to take another shot at a more open world game again. Okami was absolutely fantastic in that regaurd.

Platinum's character action gameplay, in a large immersive world to explore? Yes please.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

I want platinum to take another shot at a more open world game again. Okami was absolutely fantastic in that regaurd.

Platinum's character action gameplay, in a large immersive world to explore? Yes please.

I want to see them make a ninja style open world RPG. Ninja lore would make for some awesome character customization.

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!