4 replies to this topic

#1 TerryHomes

TerryHomes

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hey Guys,

my name is Terry and I am from Germany. I live in a small town, named Großhein. I came to this page to get more informations about the upcoming WII U. Hopefully we will split the informations about the new console.

Greetz. :)

#2 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

German? I'm Swiss, so lemme right in German: (I'm a little rusty though. Don't use it that much)

Willkommen zum Wii U Forum!

Mein Name ist Brian und ich bin der Moderator von dieser Sektion hier und bin auch der "Lead Guide". Mein Job als "Lead Guide" ist es zu schauen was "Guides" (Name in Orange unter dem Avatar) machen.

Da du neu bist, solltest du mal die Regeln anschauen:

Der "Newcomer's" Guide ist auch hilf-reich.

Falls du irgendwelche Hilfe braust mit den Regeln, oder einen teil nicht verstehst, sag's (Ist das "sag's" richtig???) mir nur ;)

Sachen über mich;
Spiele viele Spiele, meistens RPG's oder Nintendo Games -aber ich spiele auch Sachen wie Minecraft und Bastion. (FYI: Dieses Forum hier hat ihr eigen Server)
Piano spielen ist ein Hobby von mir, und ich mache es schon seit circa 5 Jahren.

Der Admin von diesem Forum hier ist "Feld0" und der Super Moderator ist "AMAC"

Wie hast du unsere Seite gefunden?
Irgend eine Idee wenn du einen Avatar machst?
Lieblings spiele Serie?
Lieblings Konsole?

Hoffe mein Deutsch war gut genug und mit mir kannst du immer Deutsch reden.

Gruss,
Brian

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

Well Hello, welcome to the forum. I can see the possibility of you and Brian chatting with each other since the two of you have something similar. I hope you enjoy the forums.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hello!
Before you get too reved up about learning everything there is about the wiiu you may want to know something: NINTENDO LEAKS NOTHING!!! Dont you just hate it? Yeah I came for the same reason but I stayed because it is really nice here and is worth hour apon hours here! The poeple are really nice and you will fit right in! Hey try going to the chat once you mad your required five posts I wana hear what you have to say ;)

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#5 let's brawl

let's brawl

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Cool, I'm currently studying German at School, Infact I'm top of my Class. There's no way I can compete with Brian's Post but I'll try once I learn a bit more of it.(Gimme a break, I'm only 13!) Anyway welcome!

Edited by let's brawl, 08 December 2011 - 03:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!