Photo

I tried watch dogs in my PC and here is my thougts.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

The game came out much earlier (leaked) and I decided to try it in my PC, before I buy it and its a trash...!  After about an hour I deleted it .

Sleeping dogs is a much more quality game and intense. Watch dogs also have the same missions as sleeping dogs, to escape a huge area from police forces, mini games, etc.

Graphically watchdogs is superior, but... I tried to play some minigames and it was like a copy paste from Saints Row IV .  Its hard to explain, it has elements from these both games but very washed out.  (mini game example...

Spoiler

This kind of games is not my style after all, but sleeping dogs and saints row iv kept me more than a week playing!! This one just deleted.

The news are out in all forums and news articles and Ubisoft tried to save it a bit.... But from what watchdogs is and what people say, wii U version may be canceled, not because of wii U, but because of watchdogs..

Also the game accommodates some symbolisms that I am totally against...  I could make a video for you if you wish me too, to prove you the things Iam  stating... But its a waste of time bothering with it.

ps: I dont know if there is any similar topic about it, if there is any, plz merge it.

Here is an example, read at the comments of this yahoo article, everybody says these things.  http://news.yahoo.co...-080022530.html

Edited by Plutonas, 26 May 2014 - 07:42 AM.

#2 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

i doubt i will buy this on ps4,the graphics are poop compared to what ubisoft were showing,even on pc its poor and games that are years old look better!! hell even gta5 on 360 looks better than the ps4 version in some ways....disappointed :(

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:12 AM

Doesn't the leaked version have a virus in it?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

Yeah.

Apparently its a bit coin miner.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

I know, about the winlogin and itc... but no... my version is clean... deleted though.. lol

I am an advanced user :) not a rookie!

Anyway, the game is not bad, but its irrelevant, old and washed out... I consider it as the second big potato of 2 months period. The first big potato is ESO (I am still crying for my 54 euros I paid for pre-ordering ESO)

Edited by Plutonas, 26 May 2014 - 08:25 AM.

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

Every single pirated version of anything has a virus of some kind, according to most malware scanners.

The one you're tlaking about has a bitcoin miner.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:05 AM

yep I know about it and I know the files, registry keys, everything related to it... Those who installed it days ago, because its leaked for a couple of weeks now, those got it. I took it yesterday and tested it for 1-2 hours, thats it... PUFF KABUM since.

Edited by Plutonas, 26 May 2014 - 09:18 AM.

#8 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

well i got this on the ps4 plan to pick it up today.

ill let you know what i think.

You do know tho that after so many games it becomes hard to come up with there own ideas. So im willing to beat it will have a mix of some other games in it.

I do know that there is suppose to be a day one patch to fix some things. IDK if its suppose to be for the systems only or what.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#9 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

the patch is just for ai and online connection stuff,nothing to improve the textures etc which is a big shame :(

#10 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Shizzz if it's trying to be saints row I'm not buying it, never liked SR.

#11 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

Well if its got similarities to Saints Row but in a realistic setting, pretty certain I am going to love it then.  (although I have only played SR 1-3)

I find it hard to believe the graphics are THAT bad though, none of the footage I have seen looks particularly bad.  Maybe not as good as people hoped but that is no shocker for a cross-gen title.  I hope it does well so we get a current-gen only sequel that can really push the engine.  You can't use the extra CPU power if the game has to play the same on all platforms and those platforms include 8 year old consoles.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#12 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

well thats what reminded me, playing it...

You have to use car/bike to move fast in the town and you have to unlock areas/towers, be able to hack other people, if you dont unlock towers, you cant hack. You have to visit ctOS towers and link with them.... similar what u do with st4, you destroy towers there.. Hacking bank accounts its a piece of cake and borring... other than hacking accounts, didnt find anything else usefull, doing to the people... And some times you can listen conversations and unlock crimes..

You have many hide outs... you can sleep, listen music, U CANT use the toilet (you can in sleeping dogs) lol...

And thats it... If you do a crime, police comes like in sleeping dogs and u have to escape... I am not giving any info about the story, because I only played for 1-2 hours, only 2 missions and not going to speak about it. If you buy the game, you will experience the story...

I also visited a cloth store and I find it a bit stupid... Totally the same cloths but different colors.. puff kabum... they may fix it in the feature. I remember both ST and sleeping dongs, you could go out even with ur underwear... here is a bit limited.. lol

As I said, I also didnt like the game at all, because of its symbolism.. Symbols like representation of our solar system (if you take a line from Pluto to Saturn then jupiter, uranus and neptune, it forms a polygon shape with 5 sides and they use it for ritual stuff, inside that shape, the symbol of watchdogs, pops out) and its the symbol of Baphomet so its clearly what they promote and who founds games like that... I am totally against it and was one of the reasons, I erased it... Its not about religions at all... These are our enemies.

I know these symbols because it is actually greek astronomy... these kind of cults, use that allot, to ritual/summon their rebel gods... and even if people dont care, or dont bother, those who have the bucks and founding games and movies, do care....

(our whole solar system and universe is dodecadron 12 sides, dodeka in greek means 12, but (them) they use only the specific outer planets of our solar system to ritual their gods).

Edited by Plutonas, 27 May 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

Looks like the non bought reviews are starting to come in. Pretty much seem in line with what everybody objectively deduced, and you experienced first hand.

Its a game that checks all the boxes its genre is supposed to, has a high amount of polish as par for the course for the AAA bracket, but brings nothing else to the table, as its hacking gimmick is undercooked.

As an open-world game, Watch Dogs provides “enough” — enough sidequests, enough space, enough of a playground — to qualify, but it doesn’t quite place. Other games have nailed a better balance in optional activities and large-scale ambiance, including other games from Ubisoft Montreal itself.

Never once does Watch Dogs raise a finger to show the rest of the world which way to take the genre. Instead, it is somewhat of a Best-of across a multitude of thematically and systemically similar games. A highly polished, and entertaining, cross-section through all things 'open world'. I'd lie if I said I hadn't gotten a few really satisfied sighs out of it. But sometimes that's just not enough.

It's a game that reaches a baseline of enjoyment – and that baseline is fairly high – and doesn't raise it further. The mission loop is too samey – drive here, hack a few things, sneak/shoot out – and multiplayer is too throwaway to really affect much. You'll undoubtedly enjoy your time with it, but it won't linger long in the memory.

Watch Dogs doesn't have that promising kernel. It certainly entertains, but mostly through borrowed concepts, and the central notion that could have made it stand out - the hacking - is the most undercooked of all. It doesn't get anything horribly wrong, but nor does it excel at any of the genre beats it so faithfully bangs out. It's good, and yet that always feels like a criticism when a game comes.

As usual with AAA games powered by billion dollar marketing schemes, its the 'latecomers' and disparity between critic and user review averages that tell the true tale.

A solid 7 game if I ever saw one.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 EskobarM92

EskobarM92

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • NNID:EskobarM92

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:29 AM

I started the game today its fun. Reviews 8.5 I'd say correct.

Eskobar+M92.png

Wii U: EskobarM92, Xbox One: Eskobar M92, PS4: Eskobar-M92

#15 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

I just looked at metacritic and user score vs critic reviews, differs by 200%!   It looks like they bought some reviews.  The user review score and opinion represents more my experience with it.

http://www.metacriti...e/pc/watch-dogs

#16 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Looking at those reviews most of them are just butt hurt that it didn't live up to their expectations. The game might not be optimizied all that well it runs great and the gameplay is fun. Okay some things could have been better but from what I've seen, going into this with no expectations what so ever, it's a 7.5/8

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

Looking at those reviews most of them are just butt hurt that it didn't live up to their expectations. The game might not be optimizied all that well it runs great and the gameplay is fun. Okay some things could have been better but from what I've seen, going into this with no expectations what so ever, it's a 7.5/8

Then maybe ubisoft shouldnt have used fake trailers to set expectations so high.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

Then maybe ubisoft shouldnt have used fake trailers to set expectations so high.

Dude I have a review of the game if interested

Edited by Ryudo, 28 May 2014 - 03:09 AM.

#19 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:39 AM

this game is only worth a 6/10 at MOST!!!

#20 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

http://mumbrella.com...-ninemsn-229352

This is where AAA production money goes, instead of towards making a better game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!