#22 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

It could still launch in November, it just means that Darksiders 2 on Wii U will be released later than the PS3/360 versions. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though, as the extra graphical power and the touch screen controls that we still don't know about yet will surely make the U version superior to others.

yup november seems likely, they love november!! especially the 18th (in europe and 20th in US) BUT im still really hopeful for august. no sooner though, if they will reveal it in june's E3 then they should wait a bit before launch, we don't want a repeat of SEGA's stunt when they launched their console on the day of E3 :P anyway check out the video interview with 2 darksiders 2 developers specifically talking about wii u. looks like they will take full advantage of the controller :D
Posted Image

#23 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm guessing people missed my previous post.
Wii U’s final form to be shown at E3 2012

And here's the rumor regarding Downloadable GCN games

Downloadable GameCube Titles could arrive on the Wii U
Posted Image

#24 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

There was so many BS rumors pre e3. It would just be called "The Nintendo", it would look like a wii classic controller with a small multitouch touchscreen, etc. the only game changer I can see is Nintendo's online infrastructure
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#25 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

I want it to be like the Wii, but better. Of course, I wouldn`t mind if it has a built-in toaster, or perhaps if it functioned as a time machine, but I mostly just want the good games that I know Nintendo will provide, along with better third party support. Mostly.

#26 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

or perhaps if it functioned as a time machine, but I mostly just want the good games that I know Nintendo will provide.

You preffer games over time travel?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#27 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

I actually prefer the toast.

#28 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Time travel can be a very dangerous thing. That is one thing movies, tv shows, comic books, video games have taught us.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#29 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Time travel can be a very dangerous thing. That is one thing movies, tv shows, comic books, video games have taught us.

This guy knows what`s up.

#30 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

I want it to be like the Wii, but better. Of course, I wouldn`t mind if it has a built-in toaster, or perhaps if it functioned as a time machine, but I mostly just want the good games that I know Nintendo will provide, along with better third party support. Mostly.

if its like the wii in regards to motion control only i wont be buying it and i think all my faith in nintendo will b lost

#31 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

Eskimo_sam you FAIL! lol.

And this is for Turboblaze!!!
Posted Image

#32 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

i fail or wii u??

#33 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:59 AM

There was so many BS rumors pre e3. It would just be called "The Nintendo", it would look like a wii classic controller with a small multitouch touchscreen, etc. the only game changer I can see is Nintendo's online infrastructure

true.... but i haven't tried to look up the source as it was so long ago. this particular unknown developers was spot on with the 6 inch tablet controller. so it gives him a little validity on rumors and the rumor that there was one last big game changing system selling feature nintendo didn't (and he predicted) wouldn't announce at e32011. so im looking forward to if this is true what it could be.

#34 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

true.... but i haven't tried to look up the source as it was so long ago. this particular unknown developers was spot on with the 6 inch tablet controller. so it gives him a little validity on rumors and the rumor that there was one last big game changing system selling feature nintendo didn't (and he predicted) wouldn't announce at e32011. so im looking forward to if this is true what it could be.

I don't remember any developer saying the wii u had a huge selling feature that wasn't the controller itself. You must prove this for now I am curious and excited :)
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#35 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

I don't remember any developer saying the wii u had a huge selling feature that wasn't the controller itself. You must prove this for now I am curious and excited :)

i just tried looking it up but just cant find the link to the rumor. you can believe me or not.... but pre E-3 there was many rumors talking about the console having a special feature. some said it had to do with online other said the power of the console(i wont get into that one as i know it will blow these forums up) but none talked about the controller. all i will say is the Wii U will be a special console and not just because of the controller.

#36 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

i just tried looking it up but just cant find the link to the rumor. you can believe me or not.... but pre E-3 there was many rumors talking about the console having a special feature. some said it had to do with online other said the power of the console(i wont get into that one as i know it will blow these forums up) but none talked about the controller. all i will say is the Wii U will be a special console and not just because of the controller.

i cant find it either but i defeintyl remember reading an article that said that the tablet design of the controller wasn't the only surprise that Nintendo has in store for the wiiu

#37 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

You fail for two reasons Eskimo
1) you responded INSIDE your quote
2) your claim of lost faith in Nintendo for Motion Control, especially since the U uses the Wii's motion controller anyway so I guess you won't be getting it?
Posted Image

#38 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

i just hope the cater for the people that just wants a controller. i play games to relax not for anything else if i want to wave myself around like an idiot ill go to the pub. i want hardcore games and i want to play them on a dual analog controller

ps i do luv nintendo just think that the wii is nintendos boring ugly love child that shud hav been aborted at launch lol

Edited by Eskimo_sam, 16 December 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#39 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

i just hope the cater for the people that just wants a controller. i play games to relax not for anything else if i want to wave myself around like an idiot ill go to the pub. i want hardcore games and i want to play them on a dual analog controller

ps i do luv nintendo just think that the wii is nintendos boring ugly love child that shud hav been aborted at launch lol

Most games will probably have both button control and motion control, so I don't think there's any need to worry. I can see the Wiimote becoming more like how Sony is using the PS Move, usually optional but required for only a few games. Even with the recent news about Zelda continuing to use motion control on the Wii U, there will probably still be the option to control with the U Pad since they'll definitely want to make use of the touch screen.

Posted Image

#40 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

I want great graphics.
Many styles of gameplay.
Different controllers: The already do Wii u controller, wii controller ,nunchuck, classic controller (pro)
Third Party support.
Great First party games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!