Photo

things get serious... X gameplay coming up now!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

Kljdv2o.jpg

YEAH!

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

this treehouse could be epic, sony and microsoft need to do this next year cause right now they're lookin like fools.

Edited by AdmiralClassy, 10 June 2014 - 12:14 PM.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#2 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

Awesome!!! I really want to see the world and story. This faces tho lol.

#3 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Finally! Those tech demos were just...bad.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

Amazing. I want it so bad.

Other open world games are microscopic and barren in comparison, THis is amazing.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

Dang it.  I missed it.  I went somewhere and came back right before the hyrule warriors section started.  Was it awesome?

#6 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

I haven't watched it, are the visuals better than what we saw during the Digital Event?

Edited by Hunter, 10 June 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#7 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Everything except the character models from what i'm seeing

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

I haven't watched it, are the visuals better than what we saw during the Digital Event?

Hard to tell. The digital event was horrible quality video, and comprised of cutscenes cut really quickly.

The character designs are ripped straight out of xenosaga. I am not a fan of the kos-mos face... Player character is created via an in depth character creation tool.

I can name a lot of little nitpicks:
Lots of glitches up close. Some z fighting of textures, some z fighting of the ground foilage. Some shifting vertices on elsas model. Some textures very clearly dont have a high lod yet. Some textures high lod dont hold up close to the camera anyways. Animations obviously unfinished.

Lots of stuff that will very likely be fixed after the main game is functionally complete.

But once you stop looking at things inches away from the camera like in the cutscenes.
Its.... mindblowing. I havent seen anything like this on any console. Or even PC really MMO's simply arent interactive enough world/geometry wise to compare... No one would ever bother to take the time to design a world to be viewed like this anywhere other than Nintendo.

Real time weather and time changes are gorgeous.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

already pre ordered to go with my room full of Xenoblade stuff. That game made me spend 100$ on a book. Monando Archives. Will do it again

#10 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

Once again everything looks good but those faces are awful.

Ign is demoing the game

#11 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Im pretty sure this is xenogears/saga episode 1 reborn, refined, and reimagined Except this time Takahashi isnt going to get short changed by publishers.

We just witnessed the loss of jeresalum (earth), and escaped to the solar system with our immigrant ships.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

Amazon credit card... time to use you... you son of a gun. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#13 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

cannot wait. This game is gonna be epic!

#14 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:39 PM

#15 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

Thanks was lookin for that. Off topic did you guys notice bayonetta2 is getting shipped with one as well. Gonna be great for those who didn't play the first.

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:08 AM

The scale is INSANE. Is there anything that compares? Some fool on Neogaf tried to tell me red dead redemption tops this... HA!

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

The scale is INSANE. Is there anything that compares? Some fool on Neogaf tried to tell me red dead redemption tops this... HA!

Lol.

Im pretty sure Neo LA alone takes a pretty gigantic chunk out of RdR.

MMO's... maybe? But they typically arent modeled to scale like this is, so they dont really count, they certainly arent seamless like this, and they arent nearly interactive enough (invisible walls everywhere) to really be in the same league.

ilidqd.gif

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

Lol.Im pretty sure Neo LA alone takes a pretty gigantic chunk out of RdR.MMO's... maybe? But they typically arent modeled to scale like this is, so they dont really count, they certainly arent seamless like this, and they arent nearly interactive enough (invisible walls everywhere) to really be in the same league.ilidqd.gif

Needless to say i am excited. My first real jRPG. I am looking forward to putting a lot of time into this game. Take their time and polish it up nice no need to rush 2015 is going to be insane with this and Zelda U dropping.

#19 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Lol.Im pretty sure Neo LA alone takes a pretty gigantic chunk out of RdR.MMO's... maybe? But they typically arent modeled to scale like this is, so they dont really count, they certainly arent seamless like this, and they arent nearly interactive enough (invisible walls everywhere) to really be in the same league.ilidqd.gif

Just to make use of all the mech ect. The games gonna be have to be huge after all they travel a bit further than a horse in games lol. What I wanna no is a while back we all were thinking it had some form of online. Did they mention it? Didn't get to watch everything.

#20 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

Just to make use of all the mech ect. The games gonna be have to be huge after all they travel a bit further than a horse in games lol. What I wanna no is a while back we all were thinking it had some form of online. Did they mention it? Didn't get to watch everything.

No its all explicitely single player and story based. Likely a calculated reaction to all the idiotic knee jerk 'monster hunter clone' 'no real story'comments.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!