Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

looks good to me!

i already know the negative things people are going to say:

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

#3 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Looks really bad...*leaves the room*

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

50/50. they can polish more. I am not a big sonic fan... but it could be a good play just to see somehting different

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:12 AM

Now I know why they call it the cryengine.

crying11.gif

Poor Sonic

sonicboom.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

looks REALLY REALLY bad!!!!!

#7 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

A lot of Negative Nancys in here... *facepalm*  This is what truly destroys the fun and imagination.  I'm outta here...

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#8 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Lossy compression aside, the game looks great.

But... It SOUNDS horrible.

Worst 80's voice overacting ever.

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

Lossy compression aside, the game looks great.

But... It SOUNDS horrible.

Worst 80's voice overacting ever.

Roger Graig Smith is a great actor and easily the best Sonic yet and been so since Colors when the series got good again. He was great as Wonder Blue and Great as Ezio. Eggman still the same guy as always does fine but Tails never sounded good lol. Same with Amy,she always sucked. Knuckles er...passable I guess. Also it's aimed at at kids more so than usual with it being tied to the TV show.

Edited by Ryudo, 19 June 2014 - 11:00 PM.

#10 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

Roger Graig Smith is a great actor and easily the best Sonic yet and been so since Colors when the series got good again. He was great as Wonder Blue and Great as Ezio. Eggman still the same guy as always does fine but Tails never sounded good lol. Same with Amy,she always sucked. Knuckles er...passable I guess. Also it's aimed at at kids more so than usual with it being tied to the TV show.

One mans trash is another's treasure is suppose

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

One mans trash is another's treasure is suppose

That's being dismissive.

3 Examples of Range

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also SEGA has flat out said Boom is a spinoff and aimed at a younger Audience so confusing being chatty in Boom with Sonics acting is bad..well then you want bad? Sonic is supposed to be cheesey but Roger delievers them more natrual instead of forced yelling like Sonic X actors did. Boom is adding a bit extra cheese but this is a B game and more for Saturday Morning crowd.  Colors,Gens,Lost World straight delivery in a flowing natural way. He also has range as an Actor to be Sonic or Ezio or Chris Redfeild and Batman in Origins.

Spoiler

Sonic X actors now that was Bad above

Mike Pollock

Eggman since 2005 when the other actors died and has been good in the role. Amy,Knuckles,Tails always sucked and never cast well they just come across as annoying even when not Chatty Cathy's.

Edited by Ryudo, 19 June 2014 - 11:38 PM.

#12 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

That's being dismissive.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also SEGA has flat out said Boom is a spinoff and aimed at a younger Audience so confusing being chatty in Boom with Sonics acting is bad..well then you want bad? Sonic is supposed to be cheesey but Roger delievers them more natrual instead of forced yelling like Sonic X actors did such as. Boom is adding a bit extra cheese but this is a B game and more for Saturday Morning crowd. Colors,Gens,Lost World straight delivery in a flowing natural way. He also has range as an Actor to be Sonic or Ezio or Chris Redfeild and Batman in Origins.
Spoiler

Mike Pollock
Eggman since 2005 when the other actors died and has been good in the role. Amy,Knuckles,Tails always sucked and never cast well they just come across as annoying even when not Chatty Cathy's.

Lol

The voices in SB JUST PLAIN SUCK.

comparing it to previous bad voice work doesn't help your crusade.

But you are free to like bad sound all day.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 19 June 2014 - 11:36 PM.

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:41 PM

Lol

The voices in SB JUST PLAIN SUCK.

comparing it to previous bad voice work doesn't help your crusade.

But you are free to like bad sound all day.

See you provide no evidence you just flap your keyboard. Dismissive posts like this just make my point stronger. You have no reasoning to back up your TEH SUX posts. Evidence yes that's what it is and your response was so fast proves you didn't even look just reacted. So continue to be brainless if you wish.

Edited by Ryudo, 19 June 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

My post above is more of a joke and not really how i feel about the game. To be honest, I will be picking it up just because I love Sonic.

With that said, the game doesn't look all that bad but seems rather empty for a game I thought would be a bit more about adventure and exploring. I know this game is geared towards a younger crowd and won't be fast paced like most Sonic games are. The combat seems almost to easy and repetitive.. hopefully the use of other characters will change up the game play enough.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

See you provide no evidence you just flap your keyboard. Dismissive posts like this just make my point stronger. You have no reasoning to back up your TEH SUX posts. Evidence yes that's what it is and your response was so fast proves you didn't even look just reacted. So continue to be brainless if you wish.

The evidence is what I replied to.

You know... THE VIDEO...WITH THE VOICES IN IT...

Lol

Can't see the forest for the trees, poor guy.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 20 June 2014 - 10:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!