Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

They literally take up too much time. I applied to like 6-16 different store and they expect you to do all of these useless irrelevant questionaires. Nobody answers them seriously, everyone lies. After answering them, you are usually questioning your sanity and views of what is right and wrong.  They really need to revamp this system. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Since it's all online. Idk why they don't just out you in the system and you do one app and then it auto fills in for every where else.

I think that would be cool.
But I guess that's like the resume builder sites.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Exactly what kind of online applications are we talking about?

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

Exactly what kind of online applications are we talking about?

Job applications. Some of them are pretty good at getting all the important details, but some have some really odd requirements that you don't know, have long forgotten, or have to look up. Plus there's always the poorly coded one that requires your input to be in a specific format yet doesn't properly explain which format and why.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

If applying for entry level jobs they never look at those. Begs the question why even have them. You have to go in person and multiple times with physical applications was my experience but not had to apply for a job since 2008 and never will need to again but the never looked at online ones. No time.

#6 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Job applications. Some of them are pretty good at getting all the important details, but some have some really odd requirements that you don't know, have long forgotten, or have to look up. Plus there's always the poorly coded one that requires your input to be in a specific format yet doesn't properly explain which format and why.

Ooh ok I understand now

the worst thing about these things is once you get an interview, they ask you the very same questions you already put on the application, making the application absolutely pointless in the first place. 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#7 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:24 AM

Ooh ok I understand now
the worst thing about these things is once you get an interview, they ask you the very same questions you already put on the application, making the application absolutely pointless in the first place.

Omg I hate that.
You call in to a company. Like to pay my Internet or cellphone. The computer asked for your info. Then your transfer and the person asked for your info.
That is crazy. It's like I just gave it to the computer.
And every time your transfer they ask for your information.
And it's like an didn't you get anything from the last person.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!