Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

Offering a bit of context here in case nobody knew. The 64DD version of Mario 64 wasn't released, and was only shown off at Space World 1996. Seeing this cartridge only being discovered now makes you think about all the cancelled game betas/demos are still out there in the wild. If I remember correctly, the guy who got this found it at a local game store.

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

Days late there.

794144.png?13383682

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

I'd like to know if there's any real differences between this and the original release besides the title screen.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

I'd like to know if there's any real differences between this and the original release besides the title screen.

From everything I've seen and read about it, there's no differences besides glitches and crashes.

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:17 AM

Days late there.

Go kick rocks, I have a life. 

From everything I've seen and read about it, there's no differences besides glitches and crashes.

I heard its faster 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!