Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

BY COLIN MORIARTYToday, a source pointed IGN to a website that indicates a group of ex-Call of Duty developers have gotten together to form a new studio, and are on the verge of announcing their new endeavor.

The new development house is called Reload Studios, and its leadership is currently made up of five industry veterans, including four former employees of tenure at Infinity Ward, the studio famous for creating the Call of Duty franchise.

The four men bring along with them Nik Ranieri, a prolific ex-Disney animator who worked on The Little Mermaid and other major Disney films. There are 12 employees in total at the company.

The studio has also revealed two people that will be taking on "adviser" roles: Zachary Norman of textPlus, and Alexander Krivicich of Buffalo Studios.

In a still-unreleased press release on their website, dated July 14th, James Chung said this:

When I first saw what the latest round of VR devices could do, I realized these were not just peripherals but brand new platforms that could transform the way we experience, interact with and create media,” said Chung. “It was the perfect time to follow my passion and bring together the most talented people I know under one roof to form a development culture that promotes creativity and collaboration.

His co-founder, Taehoon Oh, added this:

People are always looking for something new,” added Oh. “Just as smartphones changed the way we live our lives, I am sure VR will change the way people experience media content. As a game developer, this realization compelled me to become part of a new team that focuses on developing VR content.

Reload Studios is working on a first-person shooter for next-gen consoles, VR, and, mobile, and it will launch in 2015. You can view its website here. Their Twitter feed is here.

http://www.ign.com/a...m_medium=social

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two launch in 2015 confirmed and also confirmed more mediocre FPS games.

#3 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

so another semi-revamped cod-like game.

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

I thought former "developers of COD" already made a new studio. respawn entertainment? Idk

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

I thought former "developers of COD" already made a new studio. respawn entertainment? Idk

shhhh just go with it.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Repawn and Reload GEDDIT GEDDIT CUZ SHOOTERS U DO BOTH SHOOTER HUMOR GEDDIT GEDDIT! LULZORZ!

h3ZfM9R.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!